|#252| 17th Article of the Month
|04.27.2022 @5:20 PM|
Lead Image source: edited using Pixlab App
Are you that someone that easily get distracted? Are you that someone that cannot totally focus while doing some stuff, specifically while writing your draft articles? If so, we are on the same page...
Hello there my dear brothers and sisters in this awesome community! How are you today? I hope you are doing great this sunny last Wednesday of this month of April. As for today's blog, I came up an idea of writing this one because yesterday its seems that I really am distracted a lot of times while writing my recent article entitled, "An Attitude of Gratitude." Like I said, it took me long hours to write the said article because aside from dealing my personal issues, I am also distracted by the things around me or other chores in our house. So, I decided to try writing an article regarding this one. And here are the things that distracts me while writing my drafts;
- The number one in my list. It is one of the reasons why I cannot focus in writing my drafts. Like, when I have a food with me, I can't resist it. I want to take a bite or two while typing my keyboard. (Laughing)... You know, "Food is life." No wonder that I am gaining weight now. Well in fact, I am eating while writing this one. ^_^
- It so happen that I was lying down in my bed while still working on my drafts. Then suddenly, my pet dog jumped on my bed. I was so shocked that I almost throw my phone. There are a lot of times that this thing happens, that is why, when I chose to lie down in bed while working my drafts, I just close the door of my room. He is so naughty, especially when he is hungry or wanted to play.
- I think its been past a half year that I have this "Bilibili app" installed in my phone and everytime I checked it out while spending time in here, I see to it that I have some Anime being downloaded. Why I say that it is a distraction? Its because, after writing a paragraph, I went to this app and watched 2 to 3 episodes before I continue writing. Lols.
- I don't hate but I just don't like noise. That kind of noise that unpleasing to the ears. There are even times that I shut down our radio because I cannot focus on writing. My mama got mad of me for that but I explained to her that I cannot concentrate in writing. Gladly, she understand it. Same as my papa.
- Yeah, I cannot stand watching my surroundings a messy one. Like, when there is a lot of dusts on the floor, I really stopped typing and get the sweepers and the dust pan. When there's a lot of dishes on the sink and mama is not around or doing other stuffs, I initiate in doing it. When there are things that needs to be arranged, I stopped typing and arranged it. My concentration splits up. "Nakakagana kaya magsulat kapag malinis ang paligid."
- Not a problem but yes this is a distraction. I don't know why everytime I am working on my drafts, I can't resist to not feel sleepy or tired, especially after taking a bath.
- Thinking a lot gives me a hard time in giving my full concentration. May it personal or other issues.
Distractions are everywhere. But I am just glad that even I can't avoid being distracted, I still end up making a whole piece for a day. Well, an excuse if I can't. There are just times that I am not really in the mood to write though. So, how about my read.cash? What are the things that distracts you while writing your article/s?
Thank you for spending your time my read.cash family. Take good care of yourselves!❣️
I want to extend my deepest gratitude towards the people that keep supporting my works in here. To my avid readers, likers, subscribers, and upvoters. As well as my sponsors; (old, new, and renewed ones). Having you as my Readcash family and virtual friends, gives me the an immense sense of satisfaction. Thank for the love and support you have given to me. Thank you for being my everyday inspiration and motivation to keep doing this thing. Thank you for making my Readcash journey fruitful. May the Lord God bless us more fruitful days, months, and years to come!
See you in my next article!😊
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.