10 Benefits of Travel
I just copy-pasted this but this is the reason why most of the time I'm so chill. I remember how some people get easily angry. And they can easily throw their anger at other people. That is why it is important to travel with friends. If not, go solo. So chill!
I found this on FB but I forgot the image to credit the real author.
1. Travel can help improve your problem-solving skills. - This is true. In my experience, I've met problems along the way. Missed my bus, missed my flight. And I was able to find solutions to my problems. A lot of people also helped me.
2. Taking a vacation can lower your risk of heart disease. - I am really afraid that I have a heart problem which my father had and died from it. That is why I started taking vacations because I am an emotional person. I take things personally when somebody talks negatively about me. So I need to release all my tensions in travel.
3. Studies show that money spent on travel makes you happier than money spent on material goods. - This is exactly correct. I am a minimalist person so I never spend my money on material things. My gadgets like a laptop and DSLR camera are good investments for my travel. I bring this everywhere with me. I should have been a millionaire in all 10 countries I've been to as a solo traveler.
4. Benefits of travel are almost immediate. After only a day or two, 89% of people experience significant drops in stress. - Traveling is a way of escaping your dark realities. I have my own dark realities as well. Traveling is another fun reality. So yes, traveling helps to lower my stress. Traveling helps you to keep good memories.
5. Travel has been shown to help aid those suffering from depression. - Oh my god! Need to say more? I am not clinically diagnosed with depression but I have a feeling that I've been suffering from it for how many years.
6. Travel has been shown to promote overall brain health. - Ah yes! I agree in so many ways.
7. Couples who travel together have reported increased feelings of intimacy. - Oh, my husband keeps our videos together from our travels since we first met and as a family. When we argue or mad at each other, he plays our video to have us a reminder how in love he is with me.
8. Travel can make you more creative. - I am very creative and it makes me a good storyteller.
9. Travel can also make you smarter. - I think I am smart. Hahahaha! Well, I needed to be smart to make good decisions in life.
10. Those who travel tend to have a longer life expectancy. - Oh, I hope so. Hoping my husband and I have a longer life expectancy. <3
That's it for today's article. Check out my previous articles: