An Avocado A Day Will Keep The Doctor Away
Hello beautiful people, hope you all are having a good time with family and friends. Really been an hectic weekend for me, but all the same I had remarkable moments.
Today we want to discuss a fruit, which is often undervalued, maybe because its name doesn't sound interesting like apple, berry and other popular fruits.
It's often said an apple a day will keep the doctor away. It's true since we know the nutritional value of apples, same thing with avocados. Though I know many apple lovers won't want to accept this fact. If you really ask me, a fruit that can take up many body tasks, I will simply scream avocado. I called it the 'king of all fruit' .
The argument of avocado being a fruit or a vegetable is still on, but I rather stick to calling it a fruit.
Today I will be listing the health benefits of the avocado, I hope it's useful to you ;
1) Skin Maintenance : Avocado has been proven to contain vitamin C and E which plays a crucial function in the maintenance of skin texture and appearance. The vitamin C contains collagen and elastin which helps in preventing the skin from sagging and increasing its elasticity while the vitamin E plays a role in the anti aging of the skin and also prevents us from the effect of excessive sun exposure. This is exciting news for all those who wants to keep a smooth and glowing skin. It contains antioxidants which helps in detoxifying bacteria, so it could also be applied on the face to cure acne.
2) Nutritional Value ; Avocado is rich in fibers, vitamin B, C and E. It also contains magnesium, potassium, magnesium, folate and other nutrients, which are involved in the biological function of the body.
3) Weight Loss : I told you one avocado a day will keep the doctor away. For all those finding natural treatment for excessive weight. I present to you an avocado. It contains fiber, and its known food rich in fibers helps in weight loss and increases satiety. Avocado also helps in burning belly fat.
4) Decreases Blood Pressure : since it contains potassium, avocado helps in the reduction and maintenance of blood pressure in hypertensive patients. This is achieved by decreasing the number of low density fatty acids from clumping to the arterial vessels and causing congestion while it increases the level of high density fatty acid which helps in the free flow of blood.
5) Increases Liver Function : The nutrients in avocado enhances the function of the liver. Increases the production of glutathione. It also enhances the removal of dead cells and detoxification of compounds.
6) Reduces Cancerous Cells : Reports show that patients who are on avocado diets, reduce the rate at which cancerous cells multiply in the body. This was seen in some cancerous cells in the breast and prostate.
Avocado is not just a fruit of choice but a medicine to keep the doctor away for a day. Regular intake of avocado is advised but restricted in patients with high levels of serum potassium (hyperkalemia) . In such people, the intake of avocado should be properly monitored.
I really wants to appreciate @porsche for being my newest sponsor today. I really appreciate your trust. Thanks so much
Lead image : unsplash.com