Join 54,351 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 238,392.64).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
MarcDeMesel owns read.cash? Roger Ver owns read.cash? MarcDeMesel is investor then does he took some stake by donating/funding the read.cash?
Big Answer - NO
- MarcDeMesel has donated all these money without any condition
- But why?
* MarcDeMesel have around ~30% of his total investment portfolio in BitCoin Cash(BCH).
* He like great investor is Visionary and knows that it is the next-big things everyone will love and use.
* To help the BCH Adoption - He donated in various BCH flipstarter projects.
* More BCH usage, More its value & More MarcDeMesel BCH Valuation. So, Donation a part of Investment.
* Still you needs to generous enough to back this many projects. This is all visionary power.
Who is the read.cash owner? Is he from Europe? Is he from Germany?
- Basic Idea is that it is not important. Important is the platform which helps quality writer earns money/appreciation and bringing them to BitCoin Cash.
- It has already started ~20K User, 2.5K Articles/Day, ~30K Comments/Day, Alexa Rank under 45K
- Being anonymous is good because you can’t really attack Bitcoin based on personal traits such as Satoshi Nakamoto (Was he a hippy? Was he a Democrat/Republican? What religion?). That’s why it seems that the less is known about us, the less it’s possible to divide Read.cash users based on how similar or different the users and the founders are. - Read.Cash
Read.Cash's Founder & MarcDeMesel vision is already working well.
- No idea what all this crypto-currency means and just heard BitCoin in news sometime back.
- I got to know about read.cash while Google Searching some non-crypto content and it brought me here. (Kudos - SEO is quite great)
- Now, BCH will be my first crypto-currency. I will be active BCH user after going through read.cash articles and BCH analysis & benefits.
Disclaimer: All above content are my analysis might be not fully authentic. It is derived from various sources such as Youtube, Reddit, other Read.cash articles, Interviews of MarcDeMesel, Twitter