read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 800,744.39).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
When we hear green flags, we generally think of our significant others, but it may also happen in your family, friends, classmates, and many others as long as you are connected to them. However, it is most frequent in boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. I seen plenty of videos or postings on social media about people being proud of their partners because they are green flags. I too occasionally discover a green flag and occasionally a red flag on my partner, but I believe the green flag is bigger than the red flag.
Have you ever been in a relationship and thought the man you were seeing was a green flag? What do you feel when you feel like you're the most precious thing in his eyes and he wants to love and care for you forever? I believe it is perfect, and you must be in love with each other. Today, I'm going to highlight some of the behaviors your partner is doing to you that should raise a green flag. Let's see how much of a green flag your companion is.
1. Not Comparing You To Others -Your partner is a green flag if he or she never compares you to other girls or boys. When someone did it to me, I found it incredibly haughty. Don't allow others compare you to someone else; it's not acceptable because we're all unique.
2. Know That They Are Not The Center Of Your Universe - When your partner understands your boundaries as a girlfriend or boyfriend, it is a green flag. That is a good sign if he respects your own space in life and understands that it is not always about him. It is okay to open up to each other, but not to the point where you are no longer comfortable sharing everything with him.
3. Willingness To Share Financially - This one isn't required considering we shouldn't be reliant on someone else's money or wealth, but it's a green green if your partner understands your financial need and assists you financially. It's always the willingness, not the means to borrow or ask him to lend you money. I remember going to the city when my sister asked me to leave her house back then; my boyfriend and I had only been together for 4 months at the time, and he gave me enough money to go to the city. He never asked whether I had money and just handed it to me; he also never urged me to return it and just used it. Isn't my boyfriend a green flag?
4. Being A Listener - If your boyfriend or girlfriend is always listening to your life dramas and chikas, it must be a good relationship. It is a green signal if your special someone does not bored of hearing your stories, whether they are about your problems or your pleasant times in life.
5. Enjoying Each Other's Company - It's fantastic to know you both understand one other and love each other's presence. I believe that even if you are just two, you can be happy together.
6. Makes An Effort To Get To Know Your Friends And Family - It is a green flag if your partner enjoys meeting and being close to all of the people in your life. Even while my boyfriend is still courting me, my nephews like him since we constantly spend time together at home and he always plays with my nephews. They have more time than we do. Hakhak.
7. Accepting Past Without Judgement - We all have past experiences that some people find difficult to accept. It is a positive sign when your partner accepts everything about you, good or bad, without criticizing you. You don't have to hide your history, but you should discuss it with your significant other since you know she or he will never judge you.
8. Admits Mistakes - To me, the biggest green signal is admitting mistakes. It is difficult to apologize, but a partner who loves and cares for you will acknowledge when they are wrong so that the conflicts do not get more complicated and drawn out.
9. Willing To Cope With Ups And Downs - There are always ups and downs in a relationship. We just cannot deny that, and you must constantly work together to find solutions. If your companion chooses to stay with you despite your relationship's ups and downs, this is a major green sign. He is always able to mend your connection rather than end it.
10. Affection - Of course, all we want is to be loved. A genuine affection that can only be shown by someone who truly loves you and is not faking it. It is a tremendous green flag for me when someone wishes me success and is continually seeking for ways to be close to me. If your partner says you, "I love you," and then takes steps to express his feelings for you, this is a green sign.
How many of the 10 green flags listed above have you seen on your partner's approach to you? Are they all waving green flags? In life, we occasionally perceive someone approaching us with a green flag, but that all changes when the time comes. Sometimes a partner may show you a good side of himself and then show you some red flags eventually. I'm sure some of you may relate to this when your lover constantly gives you headaches and you simply sigh and tell yourself, "He wasn't like this when he was courting me." I hope we all meet someone who will act the same way he does when courting till you guys have been in a relationship for a long time and have more to go. We all deserve to be showered with green flags throughout life.