read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 844,568.21).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
The majority want to experience good health, be respected, accept themselves and also have a supportive partner. You need to get back in control when you feel tedious, hectic, or imperfect. Those things that hold value in life needs time, effort and it might also discomfort is along the way, but in all, this should not stop you from being the person you want to be by making your lifestyle modification and being productive
There are some things you can do if you want to have control over your life.
1) Take control of your life: what does taking control means to you, is it the ability to keep your negative behavior in check, regulate your present, or do you want more motivation?. You'll need to work through multiple challenges of you want to take control of your life, building self-confidence and taking action by determining what you want to take control over.
2) Accept yourself: You have to know and accept your strength and limitations because that Is the first step to succeeding in anything you want to do. Accept not only the good side of you but also the bad too, try to understand why you do what to do, and try to forgive yourself because self-criticism feeling guilty is unproductive. Improve what you don't like, and try to comprehend that you have done the best you could, invariably reminding yourself that there are healthier ways to work things out for yourself.
3) Consider your values: Get your priorities by determining what your values are, know the things that are important to you, or might be happiness, freedom, money, Family, etc. Think about what you can do to support your values, whichever one it could be. Decide what you will have to do to stimulate your self-esteem and satisfaction with life, then decide about the person you want to be in terms of behavioral patterns and the life you could have after that.
4) Cultivate good character traits: You will gain more control over your life when you improve beneficial character traits and virtues. This is because it will give you the courage, wisdom, and self-discipline to obtain your goals.
courage: Having courage will give you the strength to attain what you want or need despite some form of accomplishment.
Wisdom: This will help you to gain knowledge and experience to carry out your service to humanity effectively. You can gain wisdom by trying new things, it might be a trial and error, but in the process, you'll gain more experience.
self-discipline: This is mandatory in gaining control over your life because this will help you to put all your intention into action. You'll practice achieving smaller goals on the way to accomplishing a larger vision.
5) Decide what motivates you: Think about what you would do in life that will make you feel good because many of us have a passion, I.e something that will inspire you as well as skills and talents that drive you to succeed.
6) Control of your emotions: Improper emotions can harm your ability to attain your goals. Know how to respond to your feelings in a way that is healthy and helpful to you. Don't let your emotion determine your response to a situation.
7) let go of baggage: In one of my articles, I talk about letting go of baggage - THE HEAVY BURDEN. Sometimes it's difficult to let go of tough times because you have the feelings that define you or you may be afraid to be without them and you may have the feeling that it doesn't determine your worth. Learning how to let go of baggage will help you to control your life. Though making amends may not repair a defect, but it can help you to let go of the past and move on without having to judge yourself.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
image was created by me on canva.com