read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 779,965.34).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Here you can read the announcement of the first contest on read.cash for freewriters. You can practice first and as many times as you like. Set a timer for ten minutes, write about self-motivation, and use the words: cooking, laughing out loud, and cps. Submit your entry to the community Self-motivation
Prompts help to guide your thoughts in a different direction, to think out something new and out of the box. Without prompts we most likely read 50 nearly exactly the same articles and nothing new will be added to this platform.
Anyone can join but if you want to make a chance to win you stick to the rules!
- Text is written in English.
- A timer is set at: 10 minutes.
- You write without a break about the topic.
- You use at least 3 of the prompts (the max is 6) in your text.
- The used words are written in bold.
- Underneath your post you write: which timer you used, which device you used (computer, mobile phone, tablet) and if you translated your text.
- You submit your entry to the right community. The community alcohol effects
- It is allowed to join more than once (maximum is 3 entries per account) but you can only win with one entry.