This one-dish meal tastes like it needs hours of hands-on time to put together, but it's just minutes to prep the simple ingredients. So easy!😊
Chicken Thigh - 2 pc
Juice of 1 Lemon
Curd - 1/2 cup
Fresh Cream - 1 Tbsp
Onion - 2 thinly sliced
Green chili - 2
Cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
Fennel seeds - 1/2 Tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 Tsp
Chili powder - 2 Tsp
Hot spices - 1 Tsp
Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
Chopped Mint & Coriander leaves
1. To marinate the chicken, make some slits on the chicken. This helps the chicken to absorb the marinade better.
2. Add salt, lemon juice, curd and fresh cream to the chicken pieces.
3. Mix everything together and rub the marinade well into the chicken pieces. This is the first marinade. Leave the chicken pieces aside.
4. To make the second marinade, heat a pan with some ghee
5. Add onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well
6. Saute them for about 2 minutes and turn off the stove and let the mixture cool down
7. Grind the mixture to a coarse paste
8. Add the ground masala to the chicken pieces
9. To this, add chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves
10. Mix well and rub the marinade onto the chicken pieces evenly and marinate the chicken for about 2 hours.
11. Heat a pan with some ghee and place the marinated chicken pieces onto the pan and close and cook for about 10 minutes on one side.
12. Now, flip the chicken pieces to the other side and spread the remaining marinade onto the chicken pieces
13. Close and cook for another 10 minutes till the other side cooks
14. After 10 minutes, flip the chicken pieces finally to get a beautiful brown color on the other side and close and cook them for about 10 minutes.
15. Turn off the stove and serve the Pan-Roasted Chicken hot.
16. You have it as is with any dip of your choice or you can have it as a side with your main course🤗🤗
Thanks for watching!☺️
Would really appreciate to hear your thoughts about it.😊