The general axion that says "failing to plan is planning to fail" is by no means an understatement and thus is in all respect a valid fact. Its validity therefore leaves many wondering why people still fail to plan.
When a person is caught unawared, a plan such person ought to have made and be rest assured wasn't made due to a couple of factors; some reasonable and others unconvincing.
Statistics show that failure is largely due to lack of plans rather than failure of a plan. Also the same statistics shows that over 80% of reasons given for a lack of preparation is unreasonable while the remaining 20% turned out convincing.
The fact that you plan makes your endeavours to succeed. A wise man has got to plan to avoid being a prey to a predator. A wise man is never caught unawared under any circumstance simply because such wise man would have had laid down plans for any outcome.
He makes different plans for different possible outcomes. He makes plan A for the surest of outcomes, plan B for a slight tweak in expectations or rather plan B for a complete change in plan A. Plan C for the most unexpected of outcomes. Making different plans makes you less susceptible to losing, being jeopardized and failing. A wise man detests hearing the word "failure". Failure owes its root to one person.... the devil. The devil was jettisoned or in the simplest of terms, dismissed from heaven due to rebellion, treachery, greediness, and also arrogance. All this later contributed and led him to that word called failure
Therefore, Satan's failure makes it a total overstatement to call him a wise man. A wise man never fails, and when he ever does under the most extreme condition, he learns from it and makes no such mistake leading to failure again. This is therefore one of the enviable trait in a wise person. Satan failed to learn, and though he might claim to be wise, his eventful, inevitable, and imminent failure would eventually come back to haunt him, and will thus strengthen claims of foolishness.
The following are therefore reasons, a person is or might be caught unawared:
Without any doubt, laziness ranks high among the key factors contributing to lack of a solid preparation. Laziness has never helped anyone, but instead hastens up the aftermath of success.
This word is a no stranger to people, particular those if this age. It is sadly ripping humans apart. It is an evil and should be shunned cos it can't do you any good.
Another reason why people are always caught unawared is the issue of being unserious. Not concentrating on the right thing at the right time.
This is a common social malady of showing little or no concern for something. When you are carefree, you will never be able to plan ahead. Instead you will end up not planning but failing.
Being disciplined is pivotal to staging a sucessful plan. Indiscipline killeth plans and also when you fail to make a plan, you failed because you weren't a disciplined person.
Do not be caught unawared, make a plan fast.
Make sure you have got different plans for any outcome covered in your plans.
Shun the evil of procrastination, it kills.
Discipline is a good virtue, embrace it.
And lastly do not be like the devil who failed to learn from his mistakes.
Hi, Read Stars. How is your week going ?. Mine has been pretty stressful and draining. Can't wait for the weekend. Remember to Stay Safe and healthy while limiting the spread of Covid-19. It has done a lot of harm to people I know. Also do not let challenges of life weigh you down . It's just a test and you are definitely coming out tops. Bye for now. See ya👀👀.