I mentioned in some of my articles that I believe in horoscopes. But of course I know that those are just guides though there are really some instances that what was written in those readings really does happen in someone else's life. Have you also experienced that?
One of the most unforgettable horoscope that I have read was a yearly horoscope. Before the year ends, I would read my horoscope for the year and the coming year. And that time when I read my horoscope for that year, I felt like it was specifically written for me. It says that I would have a health problem mid of that year and a financial problem towards the end of the year. It was during the time I had my gallbladder removed and towards the end of that year, I was struggling financially. Was it coincidence or fate?
Maybe you are wondering why I still read my yearly horoscope even if it was the end of the year. Well it was for me to get a rundown of my year because even if I did read my yearly horoscope for the coming year, I woukd have totally forgotten about it after a couple of months. Also, out of all the horoscopes that we can read online, some of it may have a little difference. Just like today, I have no idea what my horoscope is for this year. I read it just before we bid goodbye to 2020 but I have already forgotten what my signs have for me this year. Should I take a peek? LOL.
But let's see how much truth my astrological sign is telling about my traits. I got this from Futurescope Astrology site.
October 17 Birthday Positive Traits
- this one is so me. I am really careful of what I am about to say to someone. I choose my words wisely but that doesn't mean I would lie. I would tell the truth but I would have to say it in a way that the person would not feel really bad about themselves.
- Honestly, I really cannot tell if I am an extrovert or an ambivert. I do agree that I am an outgoing person and that I can socialize but only to some people and also depends on my mood.LOL. However, when I was working, I had no choice but to interact with our guests because it is part of our job. I am shy but I have to do table visits and asks whether or not they liked the food and the service or if there is something that they wanted us to imrpove.
- am I intelligent? Not really sure if I am but it is my brother who is intelligent. I feel like I am just on the average. Between me and my cousins from my father's side, yes, I do feel like I am the one who is at the last. One of my cousin was a summa cum laude when she took up medicine. Take note that she also took nursing prior to that. Her sister took up engineering and then my brother law. 2 other cousins took up nursing but only 1 of them passed the licensure exam and the other one took up Mass Communications since she really is passionate about production and PR. She is currently taking her masteral now. And then there's me. LOL. I can really say that my cousins from my father's side are really interlligent. If it would be on my mother's side then I would be in top 10 out of 13. LOL. Well at least I know I am not the last. LOL.
[✔] Good listeners
- totally. Most of my friends would really say that I am a good listener. Not only was I a good listener but I can also remember everything that they have said and even where we were or when it happened. BUT that was before I had my second surgery. I really feel like the spinal anaesthesia really took away my memories. I was not forgetful when I had general anaesthesia. So I can only remember a few good and bad memories now.
- I do and I think I am too considerate to that point that some people would abuse it.
- Just like my sign, a balanced scale, I can say I am balanced with some things. Whenever someone would confide in me, I not bias. I would always want to hear the other side of the story. Though if I can't hear the other side of the story, I would still give my advice based on what I feel is right. I am not bias and I am not siding with anyone even if it was my friend. I say what I have to say but I still weight things.
October 17 Birthday Negative Traits
- I would only speak up if it was my parents or my brother or our relative but if it was my friends or the higher management, I would just shut up. I remember that one of my co-manager was belittling me and I just stood there accepting all the hurtful words being thrown at me and if I were to speak, I would speak in a very low voice. I really do not like confrontations. When my friend found out about it, she immediately went to our store and look at the manager from head to toe. My friend was mad at me because I did not talk back. This is something why I feel like I am not suited to be a lawyer. Or maybe I just need some practice. LOL.
- nope. I think this isn't me.
- yes, this is so me. I have detached myself from my friends before. If you remembered the story that I had a crush in college but this time it was my second crush and he happens to be our friend. We were so close and then he developed feelings to one of ouf classmates. Then I would see how sweet my friend is towards her. Then during my 20th birthday when I got super wasted, this friend thought that I drank so hard because of him. LOL. To make the long story short, I had a fight with some of my college friends and it was the reason I detached myself from them even on Friendster. I did not unfriend them but I just did not log on my Friendster. Come Facebook, I sent a friend request to all of them and we were able to patch things up. Now, I also feel like I am detaching myself again not just from my friends but to everyone.
- Well it is really hard to decide. I am the type who would think about a thing about its pros and cons and I would even have a survey of it just so I would know which people think is better or not. But even if I have a data of it, I still find it hard to decide. LOL.
- LOL. This is sooooooo me! Pitying is/was my hobby. LOL.I know it is not healthy but I really cannot help but to pity myself, my situation and my life whenever a problem arises but I am really trying my best to stop with it. I know that it won't do any good nor will it help with my situation. It will just suck up all the positivity in me.
Positive traits - 4 of 6 or can also be 6 of 6 if i were to consider extrovert and intelligent. LOL.
Negative traits - 4 of 5
Hmmm. Not bad for an astrology sign traits right? How about you? How much of your astrology sign traits are true?
P.S. lead image is you know who. LOL.