read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 770,318.75).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Happy weekend my lovelies! I hope y'all doing great as you got some time for yourselves. Having a getaway trip? or just sitting in the house relaxing? Well, lucky for you not for me lol! Instead of making myself unwind, I'm here in the house doing all the assignments that our teacher gave us. Gez! This is totally insane, it's all about industrial analysis but only gives us a small amount of time to finish it all. I was hoping that it's easy to do that but no it's not, especially when the managers or supervisors of such companies won't dare to sign up our approval letter so we could conduct our research. Adding the stressful feasibility study of my other subject. Wshh! My brain seems like it isn't functioning well and thus, it drained me so bad. Ow! Did you feel the same too? When you think those days aren't for you. When doing everything you know isn't enough at all?
What I need to do: I have a list of what I'm going to do in order to finish this like unending assignments of mine.
(1) Effort, I was writing it in the first place co'z I think I need to learn more, to grow more and be molded. In order to achieve one's goal we must put extra effort on it, make everything which seems to be impossible. Make it extravagant so the teacher will see how much we put to it. Me and JustMaryel already did our best in any way possible but I guess it isn't enough so our professor will appreciate it.
(2) Try Hard, Try and try until you die, kidding lol!. This is what we do now as we try hard to get the correct format of it. We try harder to change each comment that the teacher drops. We even try the hardest part so we can get it perfectly. I was just feeling frustrated co'z our professor had a comment one by one. What we want is that if there's a mistake on it, why not put all the corrections needed so we could change it all in one change.
(3) Grow, this time is a hard day for me since I have to finish everything before the due date and thus, help me to grow not just as a student but as well as a person. I was growing from my mistakes, when I fell down, instead of giving up I was there trying to meditate for a while then laban ulit. That's how it should be right? I admit I get angry easily and it's inevitable for me adding the signal that it gets weaker when I want to finish instantly.
(4) Move, we can't be able to reach when we don't move. Move slowly but surely, we don't need to make things in a hurry. I mean as long as there is progress then that's a great action already. As a graduating student, it's too difficult to move when there's a hindrance to do so or should I say when the teacher tests us.
(5) Love your work, above all the love will make everything better. When we love what we do then we'll surely succeed. It's kinda hard knowing that the trials are there but what makes it easier is when we put everything to God. He'll surely give us a sign if that way is better or the other way round. As long as we trust His plan it will work well.
Life is hard, whether we are an employee or students. When we try hard but end up nothing. When we push things to the limit wishing it would be okay but the results say the opposite. Life is unfair, is it? That's for today my lovelies, as I need to complete my schoolworks. Wishing you all the best.
All images including lead image are taken from Pexels.com