A week after my marriage, the day I first went to the roof to shake wet clothes, I was introduced to Sima Bhabi. Sima Bhabi lives on the second floor of the next building. She was four months pregnant. As a rule, he came to the roof in the sun, filled the vitamin D deficiency by sitting alone on the roof. He was calling me and talking to me with great interest. I also felt very good talking to him. How do I know her eyes are enchanted. There is a sweet smile on his face. I came to know that her three more children have been lost before. After four months and five months, the babies can no longer survive and die in the womb. And so it could not see the face of a single child even after it was her number four pregnancy. He said such a difficult thing with a smile. I was very upset by his words but he went on to describe how all the children were. Suddenly, I know how, he calmed down a bit and grabbed my hands and said
- Sister, tell me something, will you keep it? I was a little scared by his words. What happened suddenly like this. So I calmed myself down a bit and said
- What are you talking about?
- Get a baby now. After enjoying married life, give up the hope of having a healthy child and take a child right after marriage. Take one or the other late. You can take a child for a walk. You can go to different places. A child is no problem. Take it, please listen to me.
I was not surprised by his words and could not. What is this? And why is he thinking like this? I wanted to know directly without sticking the question inside, I said
- But why? Why is the future asking to have a child after marriage?
- The baby is a ticket for a girl to stay at her father-in-law's house. If you have a child, your stay in this family will be mature. And if not, then at any time you are out and in your place a new baby foot machine. Bhabhi started laughing in pairs. Bhabhi is smiling but her eyes are saying something else. I know how I was very scared to see the future. In the meantime I got a call from below "Jasmine" "Jasmine" my mother-in-law is calling. I said goodbye to Bhabhi and went downstairs.
I sat in my room and started thinking about Bhabhi's words. Does a child really act as a ticket for a girl to survive in her father-in-law's house? Thinking about it, I started to feel a pressure inside my chest. I think I made a new turmoil in my mind. I didn't say anything to my mother-in-law or my mother-in-law. I couldn't help but question my husband before going to bed at night. So I said
- Say something?
- Hmm, tell me.
- Does a child act as a ticket for a girl to survive in her father-in-law's house?
- Suddenly this question?
- Don't say the answer.
- What nonsense are you talking about? Where do you get these questions from?
- The future of the house next door is telling me.
Which future? Hey, is there any work for the future of this house, just talking about adulteration? Exclude these things. Don't worry about these. My husband stopped me. I also decided in my mind and I will not bother with this.
After that some more time passed and after marriage the new life started to be cut off with great happiness. I think my husband said something to my brother-in-law that prevented me from going to the roof. He would take my clothes to the roof. I used to do other work at home then.
One day I saw Sima Bhabi standing below from the window of my room. Looks like going somewhere, standing at the gate waiting for CNG. I wanted to call and talk to Bhabhi but it was very indecent and I didn't talk to her anymore. Then I went to my father's house to visit for a few days. I have to visit my own house now, it's fun to think. The fun of going to my father's house with my new son-in-law is different, everyone is very caring and doesn't allow me to do any work. Your thoughts are completely different. After walking, I came back to my father-in-law's house. As soon as I arrived, he went to visit his father's house again. Now all the work of the house is on me. But my mother-in-law did not scare me. He himself assured me that he would help me a lot with the housework. I continued the first day quite well with some courage. The next day after finishing cooking, I took a bath and went to the roof with the clothes to put the clothes in the sun. As soon as I got on the roof, I know why my eyes went to the side roof. And then his eyes were fixed on Sima Bhabhi. Not exactly towards Bhabhi, towards Bhabhi's stomach. Kenzani dropped the bucket from my hand. At the sound of the bucket falling, Bhabhi looked at me, shouted loudly and ran to the cornice of the roof. I managed myself and moved towards Bhabhi. I did not understand what to say. Bhabhi said
- How are you sister? I haven't seen you in a long time.
- I'm fine, I went to my father's house for a while, so maybe you haven't seen. How are you, sister-in-law? I stopped asking the question.
To be continued..