Join 53,987 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 236,681.30).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Is everyone who loves hurt? When you are hurt, does that mean you love it?
How to love? Why do you always get hurt?
True love is said to be about commitment. It is said that love is not simply ignored. True love is said to be the one you loved him as he is. You accepted him for what he had. And you chose him because that is the cry of your Heart. You do not have to be handsome or beautiful to be loved by someone. You do not have to be rich or famous to be loved by him. Because true love is not in the beauty of your face. And even more out of your status at home. Because if you feel true love you will receive a person whatever he is and what he has.
Love is when your mind says you have given up but what your heart cries out is still against it. Would it be fun if the heart could be taught? You can choose the person you love. If only the heart could be taught, many people would not be hurt and cry because of love, in case not eh. The heart cannot be taught. So when it throbs, even if you don't like that person, in the end, you will like him and you will still love him even if you don't like him.
Everything in the world has its reasons. Especially if it is about love. Because when you fall in love you must be willing to be hurt, you are willing to give everything. Trust, love, respect, time, and so on. But why are we hurting? Is it because we love it? Oh, why do we still love when we know we will only be hurt?
1. You believe in FOREVER. You may be one of the victims, and now you are one of those who say "No Forever". That's why you're hurting because you feel like he's your Forever. Separate wife, how can the people in M.U. or Mis Understanding stage?
2. Left. It hurts so much when the person you love leaves you and then there is no reason or no goodbye. The type he promised you that he would not leave you but in the end, he still left you because he saw something better in you. The feeling of being left behind can be very painful, especially if you do not know the reason. The type is just like the wind that passes after it just disappears like a bubble.
3. Your family doesn't like him. That's where we lose when the family joins. Because no matter how much you love him if you don't like him when your family has nothing you can do, you still need to let go of the person you love even though you know you will both be hurt. But some love that they are already fighting for their relationship even though their families are already hurting.
4. Because we are scared. We are afraid that he might find something better for you. But we will be even more hurt when we find out that we have been replaced immediately.
5. You have not completely escaped the darkness of yesterday in short YOU HAVE NOT MOVED-ON. Maybe you're just saying "I've moved on, I already love someone else" but the truth is not! You pretend! Are you fooling yourself too? It's really hard to move on especially how many years your relationship and many memories that have accumulated have turned to ashes.
6. Friendzone. That's why we are hurting. Because we know that friend-zone-elite-daily, you know there is a limit to only FRIENDS, but we still trust that it might work, it might fall, or it might reciprocate the love we give. It is not bad to expect, "just trust" they say. The only pain is the type you are still hoping truth you will know that there is no more. But when you still hope even though you know there is nothing left, it is a fool.
7. You truly love. When you love it is really hard to avoid being hurt especially if you only true love. Because that is how we are true if we love, we are ready to fool around, we are willing to wait and we can give everything even if it hurts.
8. Jealous. It is natural to feel jealous in a relationship but it hurts to feel it when it is too much. Jealousy - Is this the feeling that you get annoyed when he is with someone else and you are not the reason why he is happy or is this the feeling that you are afraid that he will leave you?
9. He is fooling around. It hurts, you will know that he is fooling around. That type you can just say to yourself "I gave everything, is there anything missing?". It hurts to think of reasons for him to go crazy, especially if you know in yourself that you gave it you're all.
For the person who was hurt, who was left "gaping", that's okay. You are hurt, you love. That's it. Just, don’t ever give up on LOVE, because there’s always someone who will love you sincerely and not fool you. It’s hard to force something that isn’t really for each other.
I salute those who love the faithful, those who love the unselfish. Even if you are hurt now, it does not mean that you will be hurt again when the time comes. And in the name of love, let us not be afraid to gamble because as long as you do not try your heart, you will not get the jackpot that is reserved for you.