Join 54,616 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 239,805.39).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Takes one minute, no documents required
Discussing Splinterlands & Hive Engine With Aggroed Lighthacker
Aggroed Lighthacker and I sat down for some time to chat about Splinterlands & Hive Engine and what they’re all about. We dive into what they’re headed in the future, what they do, and how you can get started.
Aggroed aka Jesse is the CEO & cofounder of Splinterlands & Hive Engine. Splinterlands is a collectible card game where you can trade cards and battle opponents with the decks you’ve built. Hive Engine is a project on the Hive network that allows you to create collectibles and other tokens on their blockchain.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Splinterlands?
• What problem does Splinterlands solve?
• How did Splinterlands get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What are the next big updates for Splinterlands to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Splinterlands fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see Splinterlands going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Hive Engine?
• What are the next big updates for Hive Engine to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Hive Engine fit in with other existing similar projects?
• What is one thing you’d like to see change in the crypto space?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
What do you think about Splinterlands? What do you think about Hive Engine? Let us know if you have any further questions on Splinterlands in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!