Friends Since writing about what I know, or I think I half know, is not read, I will mention something different to see if you read me!Something Short
Friends Since writing about what I know, or I think I half know, is not read, I will mention something different to see if you read me! About 20 years ago a Venezuelan president expressed.... About 20 years ago a Venezuelan president expressed.... you cannot punish someone who steals because of hunger! Of course you can imagine how the underworld was unleashed in the country. Loaded with difficulties that undoubtedly produce socio-economic crises. We were (or are?), a rich country where the petrodollar (not the current Petro) abounded, and suddenly we became a poor and super indebted nation. Quickly:
- Industrial Complex semi paralyzed or closed.
- Minimum wage that does not reach one dollar ($).
- Critical poverty
- Very high unemployment rate
- A painful and gigantic diaspora.
- Student dropout or desertion at all levels, but super catastrophic at the higher level...we will pay for it in the not too distant future.
- Agricultural production by the soil due to legal insecurity (tenure-ownership; expropriations and invasions).
- Lack of inputs, machinery and spare parts.
- Personal insecurity.
- As our oil production capacity decreases - less foreign currency income.
- Industrial production decreases, we have to import, and if we do not have foreign currency, we have to go into debt.
- If we cannot produce our own food, we cannot speak of "food security", therefore we are a colony of hunger.
- Serious indications and/or denunciations of scandalous corruption. But... What a relief, I was able to let off steam! A hug to all.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)