Are you feeling bored at home like me? And you find it expensive to buy something sweet? Hahahaha. Let me share this to you because out of boredom and cravings, I decided to try this recipe again. I first tasted blueberry cheesecake just last June 19, 2020. As in! Because I don’t like its taste before but we ordered in my sister’s friend for my niece’s birthday and I was so happy with that Blueberry Cheesecake, so I asked my sister to ask her friend her ways of doing it ay her home.
2 cups graham, crushed
1 stick butter/margarine, melted
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder(optional)
200g cream cheese
3/4 cup white sugar
370ml all-purpose cream, chilled
370ml evaporated milk
595g blueberry pie filling and topping
20g gelatin, clear and unflavored
1) Combine crushed grahams, brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well
2) Add melted butter and mix well
3) Press about 3 tbsp grahams into the container to pack it tightly
4) Chill until it sets
1) Combine cream cheese, white sugar and evaporated milk. Whip until combined
2) Combine gelatin and hot water. Mix until it dissolves
3) Mix dissolved gelatin and cream cheese-milk mixture
4) Whip all-purpose cream until doubled
5) Mix whipped cream and cream cheese-milk mixture
6) Pour about 1 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture
7) Chill until it sets
8) Top with 2-3 tbsp blueberries
9) Chill before serving
This cheesecake guys is really yummy and it’s so good, not that sweet and not sour. So worth it! If you’ll make it in a tub, you can sell each tub from 100 – 120 pesos. Instant sweet business!
Try it! I know you’ll love it like meeeee!
Let me know if you’ll make one at home!