Are you feeling the heat of the sun at home? Do you want to try a new flavor of ice cream that is made by you personally? Try this recipe out! I know we can just buy an ice cream directly, but it’s more enjoyable if you’ll experience making one. Check this out!
What are we going to need?
¼ cup hot water
½ cup Milo powder
1 pc 250ml Nestlé All Purpose Cream, chilled
2/3 cup condensed milk, chilled
2/3 cup evaporated milk, chilled
1 bottle of Nata de Coco (choose your color)
How are we going to do it?
1. Dissolve Milo powder in ¼ cup of hot water. (2mins)
2. Stir in condensed milk and evaporated milk. Set aside. (2mins)
3. Whip Nestle All Purpose Cream until light. Fold into the Milo mixture. (5mins)
4. Add a can of Nata de Coco without its liquid of course and stir again to mix everything. (2 mins)
5. Transfer into a serving container and freeze overnight. (overnight)
6. Scoop into serving portion and serve.
You can add toppings like crushed cookies, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce or caramel sauce.
Enjoy this with your favorite bread.
We made it at home while on quarantine and it’s so good!