Scholarship And Online Job Cutie
Good day everyone. As you know, I failed in admission to the university I wanted to enter. It made my heart break into pieces, you know. In my whole academic life, it is my first rejection. I can't move on with this scenario as it is the most convenient university, depending on my needs and status. It is just a mile from our home, the second largest university in the Philippines, and the tuition is just free. In addition, my relatives stated that school is prestigious, so you can secure your future if you want to apply for work.
My aunt and uncle graduated from that university long ago, and they now earn abundant abroad. Not to brag, but my aunt is the one who gave me Php. 5,000.00 cash gift on my previous graduation. Meanwhile, my uncle offered to lend money for the remaining amount for my dream laptop without setting an interest. He's not pressuring me to pay monthly, but I am trying to pay it as long as possible. It is why my mother motivated me to study and follow their steps after I graduate on the course I want.
However, my plans have vanished because I need to reconstruct the procedure I was outlining due to several factors. I still feel heartbroken since I didn't pass the university I like to enter. "If Plan A fails, there are still many letters in the alphabet," one of my subscribers stated in my past article. That's what I'm holding right now, and I know the decision I'll take is costly.
I almost lost my will to study again, but I'm just redirected, as you said. This struggle is a factor for me to be more industrious and to think wisely about the plan I was planning to take. It is why I reconstructed my goal to enroll in a private university even though I don't want to. If education is not the primary key to more opportunities, maybe I have already quit. But since I don't want to waste more years, even if it is so costly, I would.
Last time, I was confused about the private school will I enroll in. My only choice right now is Core Gateway and PHINMA, and they are both private schools. They are offering scholarships, but their enrollment fees are still an ache in our wallets. Considering my earnings in writing are unstable, I already realize that I will have difficulty paying my tuition. My father's salary is just enough for our daily expenses. I don't know if they would give me financial support for my studies since commodity prices are getting high.
That's why you couldn't blame me for why I'm so affected by the admission result as it is only my way to study without paying. If I have a school expense, it will only be allocated to school materials, periodic fees, and nothing else. If I were just rich and had a stable job, I think I would not be paying my tuition fees anymore.
Going back to the college university I was considering, I chose PHINMA because it is one of the largest private schools in Nueva Ecija. The school is near our home, located only in San Jose. Although it is just near our house, you still need to commute, and I admit it is painful in my pocket. Good thing the school suggested us choose RAD (Remote and Distanced Learning), wherein I can still study at home with 100% virtual coaching. It means that I can save fees from commuting, and I can also do my passive income here on this platform.
Aside from that, it also offers my dream course, which is BSA. However, I decided to take down that dream because I had already lost confidence that I would be like that someday. I lost my faith in taking that due to peer pressure of those students to shift to another course and having high standards regarding grades. As much as I like it, I guess insisting myself go with this dream would hurt me. I may not be intelligent compared to others, but I am confident I could do it. However, my confidence has already faded, and I started to develop more trust issues with myself.
So far, I have almost completed the things they require in that university. I'm not yet attaching my Form 138 and paying the down payment, but all of them are already prepared. I'm still waiting for my cousin to enroll since his teacher is not yet preparing his records. I already got my Form 138, Good Moral, and medal on my side. My diploma is still to be followed, and I should not make it a big deal.
Since the tuition fee disturbs me, which I need to pay per semester, I plan to ask on their social media account tomorrow. My only opportunity to support my studies is to get a scholarship and an online freelance job. Then after my first year at that university, I plan to transfer to my dream school as I can't pay their expensive tuition. If money is not our leading problem, maybe most of my issues are already solved.