Join 75,964 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 536,830.89).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
I was in the middle of drafting a different article when I decided to change it. I have long wanted to publish an article about ClipClaps but it is only now that I get to formally give my thoughts about this platform.
What is ClipClaps? It is a money earning app that rewards its users for watching videos. I am guessing that this platform has been launched late 2019 as their terms of service was last updated 22nd of November.
If my memory serves me right, I know I happened to download ClipClaps February of last year. Why a review after a year and a half? You will know later. Have you also happened to download some apps but ended up being sad because it just takes too long before you can reach the threshold or you needed a lot of people to use your link so you can speed up with the threshold? Count me in because I happened to download a lot in the past though there were some apps that are limited when you are on Apple. Luckily, ClipClaps was available on AppStore.
When I downloaded the app last year, most videos were short and funny. That was actually what ClipClaps was all about, cash for laughs. However, watching short clips was ok though it took me a long time before I can collect some chests.
What are chests? The chests are from bronze, silver and gold. Each chests consists of different prizes from ClipClaps coins, instant cash, cash coupon and Amazon coupon. The higher the chest, the bigger the prizes.
How to collect chests? Simple. You just need to watch the videos. There is a timer at the bottom of the screen when you are watching a video. It is like a chest meter.
How to earn more other than watching videos?
1. Daily spin - you can also collect instant cash or ClipClaps coins their daily spin. There are 4 spins that refills every 4 hours.
2. Weekly spin - in their weekly spin, you can win instant cash as low as $0.01 to as high as $5.
3. Games - they now have 24 games like Aquarium, Coin Cat, Defense Tower, Crazy Kart 3D, Magic Parkour, Luckytime, Bullet Man, Coin Planet, Fishing Joy, Crazy Moto, Fire the Gun, Fever Racing, Pet Run, Final Battle, Bullet Master, Super Defense, Battle Blocks, Weapon Master, Water Puzzle, Bricks Breaker, Melon Rush, Destroy the Slime, Fruit Monster and Assasin Cat.
I only noticed that they now have a lot of games unlike before that there were only less than 5. I am only familiar with Aquarium, Coin Cat, Luckytime and Bricks Breaker.
4. Financial Plan - it is not only in life that there is a financial plan but also in this app. Financial plan on ClipClaps is where you earn interest for your ClipClaps coins that matures daily, weekly, 2 weeks and 30 days.
5. Tasks - this are not the tasks in some platforms that you need to download other apps or answer some surverys. This tasks are still within the app like watch a 10 videos, 20, 30, 40 and so on. Then give claps to 10 videos, 20, 30, 40 and so on. You will increase your badge level the more videos you watch and clapped.
What are claps? Claps are similar to likes, thumbs up or hearts. If you liked the video, just click the claps icon. Have you noticed the Claps sign/icon on the photo above?
6. Invites - of course we can still earn with invitation links or referral codes. I have only invited my mom last year and I cannot remember getting a reward from it. But on their invite friends tab, it says that we can earn treasure chest when someone uses our link or codes. Here is mine in case you want to use it: 3251210791
7. Challenges - another way to earn instant cash is by uploading the challenges that ClipClaps have for their users. The past challenges that I saw was the tissue and lemon challenge. I am not sure if you have seen those challenges before but with the tissue challenge, you have to pull the sheet of tissue but there is a glass full of water on top of it. And then the lemon challenge is to eat the lemon with no reaction. I forgot their other challenges but I did not join in any of those. I do not know the full mechanics of each challenges but you cans see it on their account on ClipClaps.
Like I have said that I downloaded this app last year and the videos before were short and purely funny clips. Then this year I was surprised to see that they now have a lot of videos and even videos from some content creators that we watch on Youtube. I am not sure if you can also earn if you upload a video but I did upload few short and funny clips before but after their updates, my uploaded videos were gone. After that, I still have not uploaded some videos again but I am planning to upload my videos from my Youtube channel. Though I am not sure if the views there would count on Youtube.
Now we have come to the moment that you have been waiting for. Is ClipClaps legit or not? Absolutely and 100% YES. It has been weeks since I have requested for my payout but I got declined not just once but twice. I clicked the reason as to why but I only had a blank page. So I requested again but still got the same results. It took 7 days or more for each request to be processed and all I got was the word declined. Honestly, it hurts because I really have worked hard for that and it was not really easy to collect that money. I was trying to send my payout through GCash. Then when I saw that it was declined for the second time, I tried withdrawing my earnings to PayPal. After 2 hours, I was happy to see it on my account. Hooray!
I guess withdrawing to GCash, Coins.ph, PayMaya, bank transfer are not yet available. I am not really sure but good thing I thought of withdrawing it to my PayPal.
How long did it took me to earn $20? I am not that active on ClipClaps. I open it for the daily and weekly spin and also for the financial plan. Then also when I feel like watching some videos, that is when I would open my ClipClaps. I have mentioned it before that I am not that into watching some vlogs or even Kdrama in the past months. If I were to watch some vlogs, it would only be limited to 2 per content creator every once in a while. Not unlike before that I have to always visit their channels if they have uploaded a new video.
Instead of opening Youtube, I'd rather open ClipClaps because I get to earn just by watching the videos that I want. I would just browse based on the videos that I like (lifestyle, fashion, food, etc). So if you love watching videos on Youtube, I suggest you search for it on ClipClaps. It may have been uploaded there and you get to earn just by watching.
Wait, I forgot to answer my own question. LOL. It took me a year and a half to reach $20 that is because I do not usually open my ClipClaps. But I think someone can earn that amount in a month or less if they are really fond of watching videos.
By the way, the ClipClaps coins can be exchanged to cash. 100,000 ClipClaps coins are equivalent to $1. I know that it may be small compared to what we earn from here and on noise.cash but it is still money. Besides all you need to do is to watch. Hope I can earn another $20 or more before this year ends. Wish me luck!
P.S. lead image is a screenshot from my PlayStore account.