10 Very Important Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself As An Entrepreneur
Answer the 10 questions below on a separate piece of paper. Read the question but do not answer the them for 24 hours. Think about each question for at least 2 minutes before you write the answer. If there are any questions that you can accomplish within 30 days with hard work or help from someone else, get to work on it. If it takes calling someone who can help you put the call in right away. Get The Ball Rolling!
Fold the paper with the answers to these questions and put it in a safe place but continue to read the questions ever so often. Every three months look at your answers to these questions to see what you have accomplished. Show these questions to one other person who is positive and who will give you positive feedback. (Mentor or Positive Friend)
1. What do you want?
2. What price are you willing to pay to get what you want?
3. Who do you want it for?
4. Where do you want to live?
5. What kind of car do you want to drive?
6. How much time do you will it take for you to get what you want?
7. Who do you want to share whatever it is you want with?
8. What kind of conversations do you want to have with who you are sharing?
9. Who do you want to teach your new found knowledge with?
10.What causes are you donating to?
If you need assistance with this list of questions drop me a comment.
By: Michaelson Williams; TSX
Creator of the CFCR Crowd Funded, Crowd Rewarded project