read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 814,129.34).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Also, a rare one that has helped me top-up is the FIFA ultimate team coins that I sold, which topped up the account well.
Helped out by some very good referral offers as well. A lot of these will profit anyone who signs up as well as myself and I will always disclose my reward and yours and try to be as clear as possible about the true amount you will get post fees
Fifa ultimate team coins: £66.57
Crypto sites £26.21
Referrals £ 76.66
Below from top to bottom are all the earnings I have made this month, and with a short guide, on each of them, hope you find these helpful
- Populus - £50.00 (2 accts) –
Another good month £25 on each account excellent value for money £1 for 5 minutes work and normally a lot quicker
- Lifepoints £40.00 (2 accts) –
Not the best month but a good haul as well, good value for your time as well, excellent value.
- Intellizoom £39.46 –
Excellent short user testing surveys, best value for money in my opinion
- Read.cash £20.81 (bitcoin cash) - Subscribe here if you wish
Fortunate enough to earn some from the random rewarded for my blog posts
- Pureprofile £20.00 (£2 of which from referrals)– Referral link not sure how much I get depends how much you earn
Good site not many surveys takes a while to get to payout, but ok value for time
You get 5 pence for each screen out as well, which is ok
- Panelbase £19.63 - no refferal link
Another favourite of mine good value surveys, good amount this month, an array of different studies.
- Bitwala sign up £12.99 Referral link - we each get €15 if sign up
Excellent offer, finally signed up, verification took fair bit of time, then just need to deposit and then buy at least €30 of bitcoin or eth. Get the bonus a few days after, I would say fees all in for deposit purchase and then withdrawal are a couple of pounds. But you will definitely come out at a £10 + profit
- Amazon photos download £7.00 (Amazon voucher) saw from Reddit post
- Ideas trail £6.00 (Amazon voucher) – study saw on Facebook
- QMEE £5.37 Referral link / 50 p for each of us
Rubbish month for Qmee this month, so many screen outs and surveys not worth oit
- Attapoll £5.14 Referral link / 10% of your earnings - 40 p for you
Poor show this month, but so many surveys that were just not worth their time at all
- TRP surveys £5.00 non-referral link
Like these ones one survey a day quick one about what you watched on streaming servicies/ youtube - half a credit a day £5 voucher at 20 credits occassional bonus surveys
- Oval £5.00 sign up deal Referral codeCODE: JE6RB9RBU/ non referral link
Make 6 saves can be as little as £1 a week and get £5 free
Cake £7.19 (of dfi need to hold in account for 6 months however but the beauty with this one is you can sign up transfer £50 of crypto I used dash as the fees were cheapest get $30 of free DFI and then you can withdraw the original deposit if you so wish https://pool.cakedefi.com?ref=919426 : Code 919426