1. Before you sit down to read, think a little - what to read, why to read, how long to read. Set some targets before reading each time. For example, you will finish so many pages or so many exercises in such a short time.
2. Keep the variety of the subject, which means don't taste the same subject, test the taste of all the gula. And always think of new reading techniques to make it easier to read or remember.
3. Many of you may know that there is a relationship of interest with energy level. The more energy, the greater the ability to concentrate. And most students have more energy in the early part of the day. In their case, it has been found that the same reading that can be read in 1 hour a day takes an hour and a half to read at night. So the difficult, annoying and monotonous things will fall in the morning. The topics of choice will be read later. But if the opposite is true, that is, if you feel comfortable reading at night, then arrange your favorite routine that way.
4. It will fall without a break. Because research has shown that a person cannot concentrate for more than 25 minutes continuously. So you can take a short break of 5 minutes after reading every 50 minutes without applying force on the mind for continuous attention. But during this break you will not be busy with TV, mobile or computer which may take two hours in the name of 5 minutes. At this time I will recall what you have read, that is, I will try to recite it.
5. The posture you sit in is important for attention. Sit up straight and relax. Will stop unnecessary movement. Sit in a chair with your feet on the floor. Sit leaning a little towards the table. The distance from your eyes to the table should be at least two feet.
. When reading, the mind is floating aimlessly, then stand without looking at the book. But do not leave the room. If you practice this a few times, you will see that you are not distracted anymore.
. He will sit down to read at a certain time every day and will not start any unfinished work before sitting down or will not pay attention even if he remembers it. Write down your thoughts on a piece of paper. Will do those after finishing reading.
. Reward yourself if you can read as well as the target, no matter how small.
Thanks for staying with our group. Good luck to all .
You can follow my ID regularly to get all the important posts
i would disagree with point #4...some individuals have longer attention spans. but every individual is different.