read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 844,571.07).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Change is inevitable and it is rightly said that nothing in life is permanent except change and one of the dominant changes we experience is time. As time goes on in life, we meet with different people, lose loved ones, and go to different places. We must learn how to embrace change since we can not avoid it. However, change always has its good side because change comes with a lot of opportunities and experiences that will be for our good
You might ask, why is change good?
Life will become dull and uneventful if everything remains the same for a long time. As a human, we feel bored when we keep on seeing the same thing but becomes excited when we come across something new. That's why it is important to change our ways and deal with things with a different technique. It is important to think about a way to make a positive change and be prepared for it, but you won't be able to achieve your goals if you are not flexible enough to change your intellect. Change is often resisted because we felt that it will have a negative effect on us, our careers, and the world at large, so many of us fear change
We have to leave our comfort zone before we can adopt change and you'll also get the feeling that you are no longer a slave when you decide to change some things in your life. If there's no change, our life could come to a deadlock, change is like a fuel to our life that helps us to move on.
I will be mentioning a few reasons why change should be accepted as a good thing.
1) change makes us to move on in life, by encountering new exciting things: Being able to work on yourself can bring about changes that you thought will never be possible. When we don't work on developing ourselves actively, life can become stagnant. Change unlocks opportunities that you don't know will be available for you.
2) change enables us to replace the old worn out things in our life with useful new ones: We all have that favorite cloth that we love but doesn't fit anymore or look old now, it is time to let them go to replace them with a well fitted one, this concept helps you to breath a new life into your home
3) it's good in changing our emotions to overcome sadness and pall:All emotions might be reasonable, but we have to realize that wallowing in negative ones will always make us feel down. It is important to realize how we feel, then we should permit ourselves to be in that state for a set period how we feel changes the outcome.
4) Changes bring innovations to life and make it easier with time: think about the internet years ago, imagine using a typewriter or a dial-up internet, sending a fax instead of an email, or there's no online shopping? Change is happening constantly everywhere, not only within us. Our life is made easier with the change happening around us every day.
5) Accepting change makes us to be more stronger : At first, change can look so scary to you , because there are so many unknown. But once you've experienced that change does not usually turn out bad as you think, you'll feel confident to make a positive change. When you have tools inside of you, You'll be stronger to face any changes.