read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 844,443.87).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
In my way, comfort is when my needs have been met without lacking anything vital.
When it comes to my personal needs , self-soothing and comforting myself can help me to manage stress lever and also boost my emotional well-being. Lack of comfort can result to depression, anxiety and stress, but when you're in comfort, it will help you to fill some void , even if it temporarily, and sometimes, i find comfort in those people around me.
1) I consider letting in the fresh air: The territory around us can also contribute to our sense of relief, our environment do contribute to our feelings. Several people around us are experiencing sick buildings syndrome, due to construction issue ms like intrusive lighting, electromagnetic radiation and and poor ventilation.
I prevent all these discomfort by making sure my environment is well ventilated by improving my lighting and air quality. I can let the air by opening my window, this helps me to prevent additional stress. A great technique you'll find comfort in is to aware of how your environment affect you and finding ways to change it.
2) I find comfort in creating a comforting space : When you're having a bad day, making Your home your comfort zone can make feel good.
I try to create a space for comfort in my room:
By making it to look good and taking away the old appliances
I use an air purifier, it's always nice
I make sure I avoid area of high contrast
Decorating my rooms with themes that bring joy..hehehe
I make sure that everywhere is in order.
Designating a comfort space can help you to feel good, because whenever you spend your time there, you'll feel at peace and comforted.
3) I show myself compassion: We should try to show ourselves act of compassion. I try to think of what I will say to others if they are passing through what I'm passing through...I say the same thing to myself to comfort myself . I find comfort in journaling my feelings , it's might be inform of writing a letter to myself .
4) I Consider the possibility of mindfulness: Some times when I feel unmotivated and hopeless , I try to use positive affirmations that will provide me with a sense of comfort . I engage in deep breathing and letting those negative thoughts pass without having to dwell in them .
5) Taking a bath: The act of cleaning up myself gives me mental comfort, showers and bath can be too soothing and relaxing especially when you come back from a very hot sun, it will relieve you from stress.
6) I also find comfort in listening and singing along my favorite songs, it will seem I'm in could nine... Hehehehe
These are the things I find comfort in, yours might be different from mine, you can try to give me a small gist about yours 😊