Join 63,938 users and earn money for participation
read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 342,231.96).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
The process of evolution is usually extremely slow, but sometimes significant changes occur as we look at it. The same thing is happening in humans.
Recent research has shown that the process of evolution in humans is taking place rapidly and has undergone significant changes in the last few decades.
A new study from Australia has found that due to the evolutionary process, human faces are getting smaller, many babies are being born without wisdom teeth, while the number of other bones in the body is increasing.
In addition, the same 'micro-evolution' is creating an artery in people that was previously very rare.
In addition, human beings have undergone many evolutionary changes in the last ten thousand years, which have had a profound effect on human bodies as well as their history.
Most animals lose their ability to digest milk from infancy to adolescence. Even ancient man could not drink milk because it made his stomach upset.
But about 8,000 years ago today, in the area of present-day Turkey, human DNA underwent changes that enabled it to digest milk.
This change took place in a single human being, then passed on to his children. Because this process was so beneficial to health, according to evolutionary principles, its genes spread rapidly to the rest of the population.
Today, the adult milk digestion gene is present in 35% of the world's population, but still the remaining 65% of the adult population is deprived of the benefits of milk.
If you somehow get into a time machine and get to Europe ten thousand years ago today, you'll be amazed to see that everyone's hair color is dark brown, and not a single person is. Whose hair is blonde
In 1903, a 10,000-year-old human skeleton was found in a cave in Britain and is still preserved in the Natural History Museum in London. Two years ago, when DNA was extracted from the structure and its shape was assessed, scientists were surprised to find that the man was dark in color and had black hair.
There are about three billion "letters" in human DNA, of which only one letter accidentally changed, turning human hair golden in Europe, and gradually spreading to the entire continent.
Similarly, about ten thousand years ago, the eyes of all human beings in the world were brown. But then one of the babies mutated inside a gene called OCA2, which caused him to be born with blue eyes. Her children's eyes were also blue, then wherever they got married, the blue-eyed feature spread to different populations.
According to scientists, this is because blue eyes work better in low light and are useful in areas where light is scarce, especially in the northern hemisphere where winters are extremely short and nights are long.
There are three main components to the historical theory put forward by Charles Darwin two hundred and fifty years ago today.
Organisms of the same species are different from each other. For example, every human being is so different from another that he can be easily recognized in a crowd of thousands. The stripes of each zebra are unique and do not match any other zebra like human fingerprints. No other tree in the world is like any other human being.
These changes are passed from one generation to the next. Children of tall parents are also tall, just as many inherited diseases are transmitted from parents to children.
The environment cannot nurture every newborn child. Fish lay millions of eggs, but only half of them reach adulthood. Trees produce millions of seeds, but not more than one and a half seeds become trees. Cats give birth to about 180 offspring in their lifetime, but rarely reach adulthood.
Because of this, every living thing has to fight for survival. In order to survive, it has to fight not only hostile creatures, but also its own race for food and resources.
The only one who wins this battle is the one who has the most ability to deal with the conflict of life and death within his environment, or in other words, the one who is most 'fit' for his environment.
This 'fit' creature attains reproductive age and gives birth to offspring, and its offspring carry on the characteristics of their parents.
This process is the engine of evolution that drives it in different directions and completely new living beings come into being millions of years later.