read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 800,771.92).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Football and cricket are very popular sports all over the world. And these two are also very popular in Bangladesh. But did you know that none of these games is the national game of Bangladesh? The national sport of our country is Kabaddi whose costume name is Hadudu. The game is still very popular and enjoyable in the village.
Rules of Competition
1. Teams: Each team will consist of a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 12 players. Six players will play together on the field, and the rest will be substitutes.
2. Playing time: Playing time for men and junior boys will be 20 minutes in each half, with a 5 minutes break in between. For females or junior girls, and sub-junior boys and girls, their playing time will be 15 minutes in each sense. with a 5 minutes break in between. The court will change after the break. In the first sense, how many players were on the field in the second half? A few players will have to go on the field.
3. Points Counting Method: Each player on one side will get one point for the opponent to die. If all the players on one side die, the opposing team will get an extra 2 points for Lona.
4. Time outs: In each half, each team has two time outs. will be 30 seconds. The team leader, coach, or a player of the team can also take time out, subject to the permission of the referee. Time out will be added to the play time. Four players may not go off the court or leave the court during the time out. If this rule is broken, then the opposing team will get a technical point.
All of these are my awesome sponsors.They always inspire me in writing new articles. Thank you so much everyone.You guys can click their logo to check their articles.
Temporary Suspension only the referee/umpire will give time out if the player is injured, to re-mark the field, or if the game is interrupted by an outsider or for any such incident. This timeout time will also be added to the original time.
5. Transfer: Only five additional players may be changed with the referee's permission. Transferred players will be able to return to the field.
Rules of the game
1. The captain of the team that wins the toss will take the raid / court of his choice. The captain of the defeated Dang will take the remaining choice. The court will change in the second half. The team that breathed at the start of the game, the other team will start playing with breath in the second half.
2. If any part of the player's body touches the ground outside the boundary, he will die. If a player touches the ground outside in a struggle, the player will not die if any part of his body comes in contact with the ground inside the boundary.
3. (A) If a player goes out of bounds during play, he will be out. The rector / umpire will call his number and immediately take the player off the court. At this time the flute will not be played, the raid will continue. (B) If an ant or antis goes beyond the boundary line or touches the outside land and catches the raider during the raid, then the raider will not be out, that anti will be out.
4. The lobby will be considered a playground when the struggle begins. Players who were involved in the struggle during or after the struggle will be able to return to their respective courts using the lobby.
5. Raider will breathe by pronouncing the authorized word kabaddi. If the raider does not pronounce the kabaddi properly, the referee / umpire will call back and the opposing team will get a technical point.
The 10 most unusual sports in the world
6. The raider must hold his breath before he can touch the opposing court. If he is late or touches the court, the referee/umpire will back him up and give the opposing team a technical point and breath
Match officials: A total of six officials are required to manage the game of Kabaddi. There is one referee, two umpires, one scorer and two assistant scorers.
Lead image edited by Canva.
Thank you so much readers, my lovely sponsors, upvoter and commenter for supporting me. Inshallah I will also do it. Thanks for visiting! See you soon to my another article.
Hello all of my Sweet read.cash family. How about you all? I hope and pray that everyone is fine there and leading good life.I am also quite fine from here.