Hello dear reader,
Yesterday I wrote an article titled Talentpro. The article was based on a review I made about an Idea that was presented on a telegram channel that I follow. The channel makes it possible to give out or present your idea of gadgets, apps , or even organisations that would be profitable to the world and your community.
Has I stated in my previous article, the admin promised a prize money of $500-$100 in USDT is given to the best three reviews and ideas that are presented. Unfortunately i never received mine because they stopped the free money after my batch, I reviewed two ideas presented on the platform one being talentpro, the second one Gettool.
Apparently Gettool is supposed to be an app that would ease online shopping, using discounts. This could have been a very good idea if the person understood the way discount works.
I tried my possible best not to be cruel in my review, but I guess there was no other way to it. This idea was made by an Indian who believed discount helps you make money.
Below is my review;
Gettool is an app that would give the customer ( buyer) a discount on every product that is purchased on certain sites like Amazon, this method would save a lot of money for customers.
1. Discount on products would drastically reduce the cost of purchasing products online and allow the consumers or customers to save their money for something else.
1. You misinterpreted the meaning of discount; discount on products do not give the consumer a chance to make money, but rather it makes them able to save up their money as the cost of the intended product to be bought has been reduced.
2. The method by which the Gettool app would gain profit still remains unclear to me. you mentioned that the app would gain money through the affiliate link you provided. Unfortunately that is not how affiliate marketing works. There has to be an agreement between the marketers and your app to pay you some amount of money for bringing in buyers. This amount is very little compared to the amount you might spend in maintaining the entire project.
3. How can a discount of 10% be shared between the card holder and the shopper? what about a situation where the card holder has no intention of buying the product, as that is the only scenerio where the discount can be shared between the two.
4. Your idea tries to connect two strangers that are registered into the app, where the only form of verifying their identity is with the information that they have provided to the app which would not totally be true. Your idea gives room for fraudsters to thrive.
5. You should be aware that when you buy a product in discount, at most times the price you bought the product is still the exact price of the product or probably higher, but the marketers fake the discount to attract customers.
You clearly do not have any idea about how discount and affiliate marketing works, probably you have no idea how internet marketing works. The Gettool app would make shoppers waste their time on false discounts and also the app would face serious maintenance problems as the profit is not enough to maintain the app and the team.
What do you think about my review?
I love it when I save a little purchase when I buy things, it makes me to go for more. Things like this need to be made known to lots of people because people are still buying things in high prices not knowing there are places to buy things on discount. Let's say airtime; People are still paying higher to buy airtime when there are sites/apps that offers airtime on discount