ChicBoy Adobo with Mushrooms
1 can Jolly whole mushrooms 1/2 kilo Pork liempo (adobo cut) 1 kilo Chicken (adobo cut) 6 pcs peppercorn 4 cloves garlic (crushed) 4 cloves garlic (chopped) 2 bay leaves 1/2 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup tbsp vinegar 1/8 cup oyster sauce 2.5 cups water Cooking oil Boiled egg
- In a cooking pot. Combined pork, chicken, soy sauce, oyster sauce, 4 cloves garlic crushed, peppercorn and bay leaves. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the cooking pot over a medium-high heat, then add water. Cover and let it boil for 30 minutes or until pork and chicken is tender.
- Heat oil, saute chopped garlic, add pork and chicken, fry until golden brown.
- Add broth and vinegar. Do not stir and do not cover for 2 minutes.
- Let it simmer until sauce thickens. Stir occasionally. Toss 1 can Jolly Whole mushrooms. Add water if sauce becomes too thick.
- Remove the pork and chicken, place it in a serving dish. Add the remaining sauce alongside the adobo.