The famous Greek philosopher Aristotle, believed that everything happens for a reason, always. And that every experience in life, was designed to shape you and turn you into the ultimate and best version of yourself, a version of yourself that you could never have imagined possible.
1. At the time of the fight - Any negative experience; every time you have to fight with something or for something, it can be seen as an opportunity for great growth. Like a caterpillar that has to come out of its cocoon. When all its shaping and changing is complete, its metamorphism turns it into a magnificent butterfly. The butterfly discarded its former skin and flew on the wings of a new life and a new way of existence.
2. At the time of healing - Some people find it hard to believe that everything happens for a reason, especially when they experience pain or loss. At that time it can be very difficult to see a blessing in tragic events because all one feels is pain. But from the most difficult experiences in life we gain wisdom and allow new strength to be born. Without loss we would not be grateful for gain, without sorrow we would not be grateful for love. Without death, we would not appreciate life and without fear, we would not know how to appreciate love.
3. In times of happiness - When we get to a certain point in life, after all the struggles, we are finally able to see the wisdom behind the subconscious choices we have made.
4. In times of chaos - True chaos, there can be no chaos if there is a choice. Things that come up may seem random and random, but as we all already know, looks can be deceiving.
"For someone who can't read, the letters on the page look like they were chosen at random, while in reality they are arranged precisely and meaningfully." - Deepak Chopra
Meaningful coincidences and can be viewed as random events without connection, but in the eyes of the observer, these events will have a real purpose and meaning.
5. At the time of reflection - We see pieces of the puzzle begin to unfold, each revealing a seemingly invisible beautiful image. Pain, turmoil, struggles and victories, all essential building blocks for shaping what we are today in this present moment. An unfinished product, it always grows, learns and experiences. And by reflecting, by analyzing our experiences, we see that.
“We can’t connect the dots looking forward; we can only connect them by looking back. So, you have to believe that the dots will connect in some way in your future. You have to believe in something - intuition, destiny, life, karma, anything. This approach has never let me down and has made all the difference in my life. ”- Steve Jobs