PREP TIME:5 MINUTES
COOK TIME:20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:25 MINUTES
KEYWORD:MUG CAKE RECIPE IN PRESSURE COOKER
FOR CAKE BATTER:
• 6 tablespoon maida / plain flour
• 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder
• 3 tablespoon of sugar
• 6 tablespoon of milk
• 3 tablespoon of oil
• ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoon of chocolate chip
• ¼ tablespoon baking soda
• pinch salt as taste
FOR BAKING IN COOKER:
• 1½ cup sand or salt
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO COOK
Let us start firstly, to bake the cake in a pressure cooker add in 1½ cup of salt in a cooker. you can also alternatively use sand.
close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. heat it for 5 to 10 minutes. as a result, gives a preheat oven atmosphere.
Now , take a small mug and add 6 tablespoon maida and 3 tablespoon cocoa powder, add 3 tablespoon sugar, ¼ tsp baking soda and pinch salt in it
Then mix it well making sure everything is well combined.
now add 4 tablespoon milk, ½ tablespoon vanilla extract and 3 tablespoon oil.
mix using a fork making sure everything is well combined with it.
if required you can add 2 tablespoon milk to form a smooth lump-free batter.
top with 2 tablespoon chocolate chip over the cake batter.
Check your cooker and batter is ready to place in preheated cooker. you can alternatively bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree for 20-25 minutes. to bake in the microwave, bake for 2-3 minutes on high power.
After given time or you think its cooked now you can insert a toothpick and check if the cake has baked completely.
finally, garnish with chocolate sauce and enjoy chocolate mug cake with your friends and family and share how its taste.
• At first, make sure to use an oven-safe mug as you are baking in cooker.
• you can also, replace maida with wheat flour as a healthy alternative.
• additionally, you can adding chocolate chip and chocolate sauce makes the cake tastier.
• finally, chocolate mug cake recipe can also be prepared with butter/ghee in place of oil.