* Learn the meaning ..... *
* Section 307 * = attempted murder
* Section 302 * = Punishment for murder
* Section 376 * = Rape
* Section 395 * = robbery
* Section 377 * = unnatural movements
* Section 396 * = Murder during a robbery
* Section 120 * = Conspiracy
* Section 365 * = Kidnapping
* Section 201 * = Elimination of Evidence
* Section 34 * = Intent of goods
* Section 412 * = Celebrating
* Section 378 * = Theft
* Section 141 * = Illegal deposit
* Section 191 * = Incorrect targeting
* Section 300 * = Murder
* Section 309 * = Suicide attempt
* Section 310 * = Fraud
* Section 312 * = abortion
* Section 351 * = to attack
* Section 354 * = Shame on women
* Section 362 * = Kidnapping
* Section 415 * = trick
* Section 445 * = Domestic discrimination
* Section 494 * = remarriage in spouse's life
* Section 499 * = Defamation
* Section 511 * = Life imprisonment on conviction.
In our country, there are some facts of law that we are not aware of, we are victims of our rights.
So let's do something like this
* Five interesting facts * Provide you with information,
Which can be useful anytime in life.
* (1) Women cannot be arrested in the evening * -
Under the Criminal Code, under Section 46, after 6 pm and before 6 am, the police cannot arrest any woman, no matter how serious the crime. If the police are found doing so, a complaint (case) can be lodged against the arrested police officer. This could jeopardize the job of this police officer.
* (2.) Insurance up to Rs. 4 million can be claimed on loss of life and property due to exploding cylinder.
Under the Public Liability Policy, if for any reason the cylinder breaks in your home and you face loss of life and property, you can immediately claim an insurance cover from the gas company. Let me tell you that an insurance claim of up to Rs. 4 million can be made from a gas company. If the company denies or postpones your claim, it can be complained about. If found guilty, the gas company's license can be revoked.
* (3) Any hotel whether it is 5 stars; you can drink water for free and use the washroom * -
According to the Series Act, 1887, you can go to any hotel in the country to ask for water and drink it and also use the washroom of that hotel. If the hotel is small or 5 stars, they can't stop you. If the hotel owner or an employee stops you from drinking water or using the washroom, you can take action. Your complaint may result in revocation of this hotel's license.
* (4) Pregnant women cannot be fired * -
According to the Maternity Benefit Act 1961, pregnant women cannot be fired suddenly. During pregnancy, the owner must pay three months' notice and pay a portion of the expenses. If he does not do so, then a complaint can be lodged with the government employment organization. This complaint may cause the company to close or the company may have to pay a fine.
* (5) The police officer cannot refuse to write your complaint *
According to section 166A of the IPC, no police officer can refuse to register your complaints. If he does, then a complaint can be lodged with the senior police office. If convicted, a police officer could face up to a minimum of * (6) * months to 1 year in prison or face dismissal.
These are interesting facts, which come under the law of our country, but we are unaware of them.
* Keep this message to yourself, these rights can be valid at any time