Depression has now become a familiar word to all people. Because this depression is attacking almost all people one by one like cold and cough. Over the last few days, I have also spent some time in depression. The mind was not sitting on anything. Everything seemed annoying. I was getting angry at the slightest word, but I could not control it at all. Occasionally I felt annoyed with myself. I think many of you will notice that I have not been able to publish any articles in the last few days. Because I couldn't think of anything. Although I spent some time on the noise. cash site and occasionally visited the read. cash site. But nothing made me feel good. I could not think of any new topic. But now I feel quite good. The Creator has given me the ability to get out of any situation very easily, for which I have millions of thanks to Him.
Depression is a common and very serious illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think, and how you act. When a person suffers from depression. Then he can't do his normal work, he is so upset he can't concentrate on any work. He has difficulty sleeping, eating, and drinking normally. However, if it is for a while or a few hours, it can not be called depression. Depression is a disorder that is affecting more and more people. Depression is not something that makes you feel bad one morning or another. Depression is when a person has symptoms that last for a certain period.
Depression can lead to many serious illnesses, including diabetes, hypertension, insomnia, high blood pressure, and cancer, as well as increasing suicides. Just as serious crimes are being organized from depression, so too are many immoral acts being committed. Another particularly noteworthy thing is that depression is also the cause of such a state of intoxication. There is not much that needs to be done to understand whether you are suffering from depression, just by looking at the following few things, you can see how depression has become ubiquitous. If you suffer from depression, you will understand yourself. Suddenly you will not be encouraged to work without any physical disability. You can understand everything, but even if you can understand, you cannot concentrate on work. You will think you should do it but your mind will not help you. You will feel very tired. As a result, you will not have the desire to do any work. People around you may not seem to understand what you're up to. They will naturally understand that you do not have any disease or any problem because they do not see any physical problem. But the only one who feels that is suffering from depression.
People of any age can suffer from depression. Children, students, children to the elderly can all be victims of depression. But in many cases, we are responsible for depression. In the case of children and young people, their parents may be responsible, in the case of the elderly, family and society may be responsible. However, the bottom line is that depression is a mental illness. It can be very beneficial if you can be your teacher. Also, if you understand why depression occurs, you should try to get rid of depression as soon as possible with the help of meditation and a good doctor's advice. Depression is a big problem in people's lives. Because a depressed person often thinks that there is no benefit in living, it is better to die. As a result, he may tend to commit suicide at some point. Not being able to get rid of depression at the right time can make your life miserable. However, in most cases, trying to hide or deceive yourself can be dangerous later on. Depression can be easily cured if you practice counseling or step-by-step treatment, regular exercise, and meditation and know how to change your mind. Otherwise, this depression can end a person.
How to get rid of depression.
1. Exercise regularly.
2. Try to be happy in ethics.
3. Spend time with friends. It seems very beneficial to me. Because when we are with friends, we can laugh and joke. Which can reduce our human stress.
4. Travel. I think the natural environment affects us a lot. So travel to places of natural beauty near or far from you.
5. Happiness and sorrow are the opposite sides of money. So learn to accept both easily.
6. Try to stay free from toxic thoughts, failed thoughts, negative thoughts, unreasonable thoughts, etc. that you have in your mind. Change your negative thinking. Try to think positively.
7. Strengthen the mind. Take things in stride and try not to focus too much on the problem.
8. Develop yourself as a simple person. Then life will be easier and you will be free from depression.
9. If you like to play sports, then play sports regularly. (Unless you have enough time)
10, you must learn to forget and forgive. The sooner you can master these, the easier your life will become free from depressions.
11. Respect the elders and love the younger ones. Then you too will get the result of your deeds.
12. TV, the internet, mobile phones are some of the causes of depression. So adjust your needs and intelligence and use them sparingly.
13. Take rest at the right time and up every day.
14. If your depression level is too high, consult a specialist and try to live according to his advice. This will allow you to return to normal life.
Thanks for reading my article. @aminul
Depression has become the serious problem for all of us. We can't imagine lil child are suffering for it. We need to do excersize daily basis and when get depressed go to the open places. And I appreciate your work here too You are doing well here too