- Tenkan sen: A line that moves closer to the candles
- Kijun sen: A line that moves far from candles than Tenkan sen. When the market is in a range, it moves more horizontal than Tenkan sen.
- Chiko Span: An only line that is delayed from the current candles
- Senko Span 1: A line that is ahead from the current candles. It moves up and down more often than Senko Span 2. When Kumo is moving down, Senko Span 1 becomes the lower part. When Kumo is up, it becomes the upper part.
- Senko Span 2: A line that is ahead from the current candles. Less active than Senko Span 1 and moves horizontal more often than Senko Span 1. When Kumo is moving down, Senko Span 2 becomes the upper part. When Kumo is moving up, it becomes the lower part.
If you want to master Ichimoku Kinko Hyo at a glance, you must be able to identify which line is which as soon as you see a chart.