Employees of Rajshahi Sugar Mills and other sugar mills are not getting salary as sugar is not sold at the mill rate of Tk 60.
Red sugar is not being sold in the market. Therefore, the sugar mill workers are living an unpaid life.
I left out the sugar mill workers. I, you are eating white sugar, diabetes, heart attack and liver failure, what is the news?
Red sugar is unrefined sugar made directly from sugarcane. Red sugar contains all the ingredients of sugarcane. Such as: sugars, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, beneficial amino acids, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, anti-oxidants etc.
1) Due to the presence of a lot of calcium, eating red sugar strengthens the bones. At the same time dental health also improves. The risk of cavities and bacterial infections is also eliminated.
2) Sugarcane's anti-oxidant prevents cancer and removes harmful toxic substances present inside the body.
3) Keeps the liver healthy.
4) Reduces the incidence of jaundice.
5) Relieves constipation.
7) The alkaline properties of sugarcane also play a special role in reducing the incidence of heartburn.
8) By meeting the needs of the body's minerals, the blood flow to the brain is normal, which prevents stroke.
9) Meets the body's need for vitamins.
But refining or refining red sugar removes vitamins, minerals, proteins, enzymes and other beneficial nutrients. Sulfur and bone meal are used to refine sugar.