Join 96,369 users already on read.cash

How to control cholesterol naturally

0 16 exc
Avatar for SajibSarker
Written by   42
1 year ago
Topics: Health

Ways to control cholesterol levels-

Some of us have heart problems and high levels of cholesterol in the blood. It can block the heart especially if the level of LDL cholesterol in the blood is high. Cholesterol is basically of 4 types. Some cholesterol is responsible for heart block. So is it strictly forbidden to eat fatty foods for high cholesterol? Fatty foods can not be eaten at all? Eating fatty foods will cause any blood problems? Or will body fat increase?

These are common questions we all have. And there is an idea that eating fatty foods increases the amount of fat in our blood and is more likely to cause heart block. As a result, heart patients avoid oily foods and people close to them do not give oily foods to heart patients. If you stop eating oily food, will there be any problem in this case? In this case, if we can explain with examples, the fat or cholesterol in our blood has nothing to do with our oily food. Only 10% of the fat from food enters our blood. The remaining 90% of cholesterol is made in our liver or other glands Where is the problem now? The 10% of cholesterol that we get into the bloodstream through food and the remaining 90% of cholesterol that is made in different glands. If the level of this formation increases then the cholesterol in our blood increases. In that case we can't control blood fat levels by controlling food. In that case we have to control the level of blood fat or cholesterol through medicine. Even if we eat or diet, our blood fat level may not be controlled. For example, if we give the example that we have a common concept, eating fatty foods increases the amount of fat in our blood or increases the amount of fat in our body. It may not be. Let me give a simple example. You must have seen that cows or goats never eat oily food, they eat grass and herbs, so how come they have so much fat in their body? Their food comes from grass herbs or other foods. So it can be said that even if they do not eat oily food, they may have body fat. On the other hand, even if you eat more fatty foods, you may not be fat. As you have seen how much meat the tiger and the lion eat together, they eat 100-150 kg of meat at a time where we only eat 1-2 pieces. Tiger-lion food means oily food. Tigers and lions eat so much fat but they do not have that much fat in their body. Their body is slim So it can be said that even if you do not eat oily food, your body can accumulate fat. But do not eat too much. It should be eaten in moderation. If this is scientifically explained, it can be said that 12-15 year old boys and girls have a lot of fat in their blood, they have blood rings on their hands, face or different parts of their body. It is red in many places. These are caused by blood cholesterol. Due to such high levels of cholesterol, many of their blood vessel blocks are found. And they died 25 years ago. However, it is very rare. Sometimes it is seen that even with medicine, their blood fat or cholesterol does not decrease. Cholesterol is separated from their body through dialysis. So now you can ask a question that they are only 13-14 years old. How much fat have they eaten in their lives? In fact, their body produces more cholesterol. Which is naturally generated. In that case the production of this cholesterol should be stopped through various types of drugs. Therefore, it can be said that oily food should not be given up at all and moderate amount of oily food should be taken. In this case, what will happen if we completely eliminate fatty foods? Yes there can be many problems. We know there are 2 types of vitamins.

  • Fat soluble vitamins and

  • Mineral soluble vitamins.

There is a vitamin that is present in water such as vitamin-B and vitamin-C. Again, a vitamin is present in fats such as vitamin-A, vitamin-D, vitamin-E and vitamin-K. So if you avoid fatty foods completely, these vitamins in fat will not be able to enter your body. Then you will see more different types of complications or problems will appear in your body So even if it is small, we have to take oily food and take cholesterol control medicine as per the doctor's advice. Thanks.

(Note- I wrote this content in my native language and translated it into english)

Sponsors of SajibSarker
empty
empty
empty

2
$ 0.00
Sponsors of SajibSarker
empty
empty
empty
Avatar for SajibSarker
Written by   42
1 year ago
Topics: Health
Enjoyed this article?  Earn Bitcoin Cash by sharing it! Explain
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.

Comments