read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 841,922.05).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
On a mission to bring DApp ecosystem to Bitcoin Cash
2 years ago
Finally after months of ongoing development and a full rewrite of the wallet and architecture the new version of the Signup platform is ready and can be used by developers and users.
If you are not familiar with Signup, it's a non-custodial wallet for developers to build Bitcoin Cash decentralized apps. Developers can use this platform to onboard users without any need to keep the custody of their private keys. Providing a safer and more reliable environment to build Bitcoin Cash apps for the web.
There were many reasons why we decided to rewrite the platform after its early release this year. Some of those reasons are as below:
1. Privacy enhancing browsers like Brave or Safari would not allow the old Signup to work properly (like many other crypto DApp wallets including MoneyButton or Portis). The new version works perfectly fine in any browser!
2. Early version didn't have a scalable design, the new wallet is written fully in Preact (similar to React but lighter) with an easy to maintain component pattern. Also it looks better!
3. The user experience of confirming every transaction (one by one) was discouraging to developers. In the new version we use Access and Spend Tokens to allow users to trust the app within a certain boundary (Read this article to learn more)
There are some priorities on the list for Signup's roadmap including:
- Faster transaction processing
- Support for Cash Script smart contracts
- Support for OP_RETURN transactions (data storage use cases)
- Mobile wallet for IOS and Android
- Better utility libraries
- More tutorials for web developers
- Sample apps with different frameworks
Signup is open source and free, make sure to support it by developing for is or sharing this article with others! Also feel free to follow us on Twitter at @signupwallet to get in touch with the latest news and updates!