▣ In 1998, a female student was raped every night in Jahangirnagar University by setting up a dormitory. After committing 100 rapes in this way, Jasim Uddin Manik, the golden son of the ruling party, also distributed sweets at the university.
Badrul of Sylhet, who had chopped Khadija publicly in the street with Ramda in broad daylight that day, has survived a good death. Badrul also had a trial, but not much.
▣ In 2016, a mother and daughter were raped together in Banaripara, Barisal. The influential Tufan, Tufan also had a trial, but was not hanged.
▣ Tanu was killed after being raped inside the protected area Comilla Cantonment, but none of Tanu's rapists were arrested.
▣ On 31st December 2017 in Subarnachar, Noakhali, a young girl was gang-raped in broad daylight after her mother was gang-raped and beaten.
But the execution did not happen.
A few days ago in a residential area of Dhaka
Suffocates after raping 6-year-old child
Killed, rapist arrested, but will not be hanged.
▣ I saw a 3 year old child a few years ago
The genitals were cut with a blade and raped and killed,
The rapist was also arrested, but was not hanged.
▣ The wife was gang-raped in front of her husband in the dormitory of MC College in Sylhet. What could be the judgment of e?
How many more rape victims are mothers and sisters who keep track of her?
The rapists go to jail. But the power came out again.
We all want the execution of rapists, but does the country have that law? Look at the punishment of the rapist in public with only three or four death sentences.
শাস্ত Punishment of rape in other countries; -
* America: Imprisonment for up to 30 years depending on the age and level of rape.
* Russia: 20 years rigorous imprisonment.
* China: No trial, death penalty after medical examination.
* Poland: Violent wild boar thrown into a cage and executed.
* Middle Eastern Arab world: Death by hanging, hanging, amputation of limbs, execution of genital mutilation by throwing stones until the last breath.
* Saudi Arabia: Public beheading at the end of Friday Jumma!
* South Africa: 20 years in prison.
* Mongolia: Revenge for the death of a rape victim.
* Netherlands: Different punishments.
* Afghanistan: Shot dead in 4 days.
* Malaysia: Death Penalty.
* In Bangladesh:
-: Formation of multi-member inquiry committee.
-: Attempt to compromise.
-: Influential people.
-: Research on the character of the girl.
-: Was he wearing a burqa or not?
-: Media discussion session.
-: Do politics.
-: Determining race.
-: Rape again.
-: The girl's suicide.
Hmm, this is our golden Bangladesh!