Have you ever been injured Looks like you can't take the pain?. You never know what you're going to do. You will cry until no more tears come out of your eyes, but the pain you feel is not yet mild. You feel stupid because you're still fighting, he did. How can you win if he leaves himself? Then the time will come when you will see your photos together which are still saved on your phone. You will remember your happy times. Its sweet messages to you. Then suddenly you will be sad again because you will realize that he is gone. He left you. You know it’s gone, but there’s still a little hope in your heart. You think that maybe he can do better even if he is happy with the other and you are alone.
Maybe you are not for each other. Maybe what happened is better. you are injured. You left You are alone I always ask, why do two people meet when they are not there for each other? Why would you be today but the divorce will continue tomorrow or the next too? Falling in love is scary. Yes, it is especially scary if you are not sure if it really is. you? What do you think Can you still even if it's freeing you? Will you keep fighting if you know you will lose?
"Choose the one that makes you happy." I often hear this from people who will make a decision where it will be weighed and considered many times, but in the end the premise is what will make them happy. I thought about writing a blog post about this because I also wonder if this statement is correct in all cases.
Is it really important all the time that a person's satisfaction is a measure of right or wrong?
I think there is nothing wrong with being happy. There is nothing wrong with choosing what will make you happy. But there is nothing wrong with not being content with choosing the right thing. Because in the end, whether you are happy or sad, the question is whether you have made the right decision. You are happy, but have you done well? Or are you sad because you accidentally survived?
Here are three things that I think will happen if the basis of our decision making is happiness.
1. The concept of your decision has been considered. For example, you wonder if you will go with your friends to get drunk tonight while you know you have an exam tomorrow. You are happy when you are with soldiers, but you must review to be able to take the exam. Because choosing what makes you happy is your motto, connect with your friends. Question, have you made the right decision to prioritize drinking to study a lesson? "You are happy but you have compromised your studies. Your parents are unhappy". The above example is superficial. Put it in the context of love. You love him, he loves you. You are happy together But she is married, if you choose what makes your motto happy, you will still have a relationship, even if it is not good. Because when you follow what makes you happy, the bad becomes right and good becomes wrong. Happiness is like drugs, you can do good work while drunk. Because your core is your feelings.
2. You have the opportunity to regret your decision. We all know that repentance is late, right? I believe that opportunities should be measured every time a decision is made. Think about the consequences of something beforehand. It is not, then you will think when you are in the situation. Remember, it was not raining when Noah built the ark. That said, you should consider a few things beforehand. Think about the consequences of your decisions. Because you will be hard to regret later. Do not trade in the fleeting joys of sorrow that you will experience when you make the wrong decision.
3. The basis of the decision is broken and slow. Maybe now, but not later. Yes, you are happy now, but then you will not be sad. Our emotions are tricky. Isn't that always fun? There are times and times when you are really sad. ಹ It takes several days to build and finish a home. It consumes fatigue and difficulty. In the process of building a home, manufacturers can be sad because of the tired experience, do you know when they are happy? The house was full when they saw it. There is nothing more delicious than this moment. All your stamina and hardship eventually had great effects. I think we should do the same whenever we do something or choose in our lives. We cannot achieve true happiness if we are excessive and impulsive in what we do. Everything in the world has a process. Let’s enjoy the process. Don't rush.
I repeat, there is nothing wrong with choosing what makes you happy, but everything we do will have consequences not only for ourselves but also for the people around us. It is selfish to choose to make yourself happy without regard for other people. The only thing that matters to you is what it tells you about your feelings. You don't care what other people say. Because all you care about is where you are happy. But what exactly should be done?
1. Choose a good one. Let's choose a good one. Indeed, our good choices do no harm to us. It's good not only for you, but for others. It's hard to do this. Especially when always asking if you are satisfied. Again, bliss is temporary and unstable and no longer happy, but in the end, when the decisions you make bring good results, you experience another kind of bliss. Let's do it.
2. Select the correct one. Choose the right one. This is the point of our decision. Are you right or wrong? If you choose the right one, the replacement should be sad. Do you think Daddy was happy with his decision when Jesus died on the cross? I don't know, but if it's good and evil to choose a child and die, I'm not really happy. But he still chose the right one. In our lives, we experience something that measures our ability to make decisions. Decisions are made based on what is right.
3. Choose what God says. Did you pray for it? What did God tell you? That is what you do. After all, even if you do everything, it will definitely fail because it is not God's plan for you. But if you pray first and know what God wants you to do, that's the best decision you've ever made. It was God who said, so I'll win there! Again, this is my opinion.
We may not have the same opinion, but I only have one point here in my blog post.
Make the decisions we make wise. Because, as I've heard before, "your decision is your destiny." The decision can make or break us. Human emotions are not very stable, so don't act on them. Our happiness level is really low. Nothing is happier than the decision made, especially with the deep thought of consulting God and choosing the right one.
Parang ganito yung homily dati ng pari sa amin hahaha natatandaan ko pa na hindi daw lahat ng choice mo na "kung saan ka masaya" ay tama hindi lahat ng masaya ka ay tama. Kailangan lahat ng bagay na gagawin mo ay magiging masaya at mageenjoy ka but at the same time is the right thing. Ganda nitong article mo🤭