Nutritional value of guava:
Guava is rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin A. It also contains Vitamin B2, E, K, Fiber, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Phosphorus and Potassium.
1. Increasing immunity : Guava contains a lot of vitamin C. Which increases immunity.
2. Reducing the risk of cancer : Guava contains many antioxidants like lycopene, vitamin C, quercetin which prevent the growth of cancer cells in the body. It prevents prostate cancer and breast cancer.
3. To keep the heart healthy : In 1993, the Journal of Human Hypertension reported that regular consumption of guava lowers blood pressure and blood lipids. Guava is rich in potassium and vitamin C. Potassium plays a special role in regulating regular heart rate and high blood pressure.
4. Diabetes control : Guava has been used in Chinese medicine for many years to control diabetes. In 1983, the American Journal of Chinese Medicine published that the ingredients in guava juice are very effective in treating diabetes mellitus. Guava leaves are also very effective in preventing diabetes.
5. To eliminate the problem caused by cold : It helps in curing various cold related problems like bronchitis.
6. Controlling blood pressure : Guava contains potassium which helps in lowering blood pressure.
7. Increased vision : Vitamin A is beneficial for the eyes. Vitamin A in it keeps the cornea healthy and prevents night blindness.
Thanks for reading...💞
Thanks to @Tunuu and @Dreamer I hope they like my article🤗
Thank you to @Ashma who continue to encourage me to do more articles and also I'm glad and greatful to join "Get Sponsored !!" community.
as I kept saying, the idea of this community is to sponsor quality content creators & reward community members for their activities.
And I am inviting you to join our growing community!
For more information, refer to this link https://read.cash/c/get-sponsored-2a0b
Join if you want to "Get Sponsored !!"
subscribe done bro plz back you