Tiring Monday

0 2
Avatar for Love_16
1 year ago

Today, I woke up at the sound of a video because my sister was watching on her cellphone. I'm sensitive to sound so I woke up easily. I told her to tone down the volume and she apologized for waking me up. I slept for a few more minutes before the alarm on my phone rang at 7:30 a.m. Instead of waking up, I slept for a few more minutes.

I was awaken by our cat asking for food at around 7:50 a.m. I rise up from the bed, gather my clothes then went down. I was supposed to eat breakfast and take a bath before I start my day but I wasn't able to do so. I felt tired more than ever. I started my online class at 9 a.m. without eating my breakfast or even taking a bath.

After that, I had to do a few more slides for my next online reading class at 1 p.m. onwards. My first online class lasted until 10:30 a.m. which resulted for me to eat brunch. Then I had to continue doing the slides. I was able to finish at 1 p.m. I moved the start of my class to 2 p.m. which lasted until 3:30 p.m. It is so that I still have the time to take a bath.

I then asked for the assistance of my workmate to help me out in screen recording. I need to have an online class observation and I've been preparing for it since last week. I gave a heads up to my students for the things that they are supposed to do and asked for a schedule to my department head and our master teacher.

My last online class is from 4-5 p.m. which left me exhausted. I had to eat early dinner because I'm famished. After that, I decided to lie down for a while and I'm not getting up of the bed to eat until now. I've done a few slides yesterday after I went home from the church but I was unable to finish it.

I was supposed to go to school today as well to release a module but the recover of the module has to go to the hospital so she can't fetch it. I don't know what happened but this day passed by quickly. My usual routine was not followed and I'm exhausted.

My usual routine was actually waking up at 7:30 a.m. when my phone alarm rings then go down to eat breakfast, feed Yogurt and Cream-O then take a bath. I never started my day without taking a bath so it was kinda new to me to teach without breakfast and bath.

I'm kinda hungry but I like to lie in bed more. I was also in the middle of doing having second thoughts about watching a kdrama entitled Business Proposal or just watch it by the weekend.

I'm also blessed because last Saturday I met my sister by heart and I was able to take care of her 11 month old baby for a while and had fun talking to them. She also gave me 1 rim of long bond paper. I played with jumping rope and that when I knew that I've gotten heavier because I almost stumbled just after 1 try. Her baby was really happy while I was playing the jumping rope. I did not spend any amount for transportation or food because our other friend paid for it. Her husband ordered the food because we don't have the grab app for it. He ordered 1 piece of chicken, 1 piece of rice, 1 piece of soft drinks, 1 piece of Sundae and soup for the baby. During our snack time, we decided to go out, buy a liter of Sprite then barbecue.

When I got home last Saturday, it was around 6 p.m., my older brother asked me to come with him to the mall because he was going to buy a new cellphone. The mall doesn't actually have much people and we're able to get inside the fast food right away. After he bought his cellphone, we ate at Popeyes. I ordered 1 rice, 1 fried chicken, 1 soft drinks and 1 french fries for each of us. After eating we were supposed to go home when I saw a doll shoes on sale at Micaella. From the original price of 799.75 to 350. It was also quite difficult for me to find an item that I like so when I find one, I have to buy it right away. Good thing that I still have money left. After that we parted ways and went on our own homes.

Last Sunday, I went to church to attend the Sunday service and all the attendees were given food packs in celebration of the women's month. I actually came in late because I overslept plus the fact that I did not prepare my clothes the night before so when I woke up, I still had to gather the clothes I'd be wearing. I even forgot to pay my Church mate for the taxi fare when we went out and I forgot to bring my wallet.

To sum it all up, my weekend has been eventful and it might be the reason why I'm exhausted until today.


March 21, 2022


Sponsors of Love_16

$ 0.46
$ 0.46 from @TheRandomRewarder
Avatar for Love_16
1 year ago