Feeling healthy now. Eleven days after the corona attack, my report came back negative. I am 57 years old, have had blood pressure and some heart problems for 12 years but do not have diabetes. As such I belong to the Risky Group. Not everyone is interested to know what I have done to deal with this article
1) Morale must be kept right. At first you have to stay in a separate room at home. You can't sleep or lie down all day without sleeping at night. Except for some rest, I used to walk, sit, read books, press my mobile phone or pray.
2) Light exercise: I used to get up, stretch my arms and stretch my arms twice.
3) Lung exercises: This exercise is important because of corona respiratory disease. I would stand up straight, take a deep breath, hold it for a while and let it go. I would pause 5/6 times and repeat again. Once I was lying on the bed with a pillow on my chest, my back was swollen and I was breathing hard three times. It is very useful to activate the closed alveoli.
4) To keep the airways clean: I used to take a deep breath by boiling water and taking steam 2/3 times a day. If the nose is closed, you can give menthol or some spices. I didn't give anything.
4) To keep the throat clean: When I finished taking steam, I used to gargle 3 times by mixing a little salt in that water.
5) Drinks: I used to eat hot ginger tea 3/4 times. I drank a lot of water (not hot), I drank lemonade with sugar and salt. I ate malt juice.
6) Food: I didn't choose anything. I ate a lot of protein. Two eggs in the morning, meat, chicken or big fish at noon and at night. I ate all kinds of fruits in the gap.
6) Treatment: There is no specific treatment for corona. Medications are taken according to the symptoms. I had a cold and pain in my body for which there is no medicine. Didn't take anything regular except blood pressure medication and aspirin. My advice regarding medicine is to take medicine with the advice of a doctor. I will not recommend any medicine.
6) Caution: The most important thing is to understand the warning sign. Keep with the pulse oximeter and check four times. If oxygen saturation is reduced or shortness of breath starts, it should be taken to the hospital immediately. If you are young, you can have oxygen at home. But if you are over 60 years of age or have other diseases, you must take them to the hospital because you may need a ventilator at any time. Risk group members can have some baseline tests done on the advice of a doctor.
I am recovering, inshallah you will get well too. Remember that 98% of people infected with corona recover and 80% of them do not need any treatment.
So conquer Corona with courage, not fear. May Allah protect us all from this epidemic.