read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 844,373.35).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Recently, new pre-sale platforms are coming to the market almost every week. Almost all of these platforms are decentralized platforms. When we examine the structure of the projects, we can see that each offers different advantages to the investors.
Each investor can trade on these pre-sale platforms by finding the one that suits his/her own budget and investment plans.
Today I'm going to talk to you about Bstarter, a decentralized pre-sale platform that was recently released.
Bstarter is a launch pad project that is built solely for BSC-based projects to raise funds before they go to market, and plans to offer both various advantages and insurance assurance to investors who will participate in the pre-sales organized by the platform.
Beneficial services will be offered to loyal members who will use the Bstarter platform. For example, long-term investors who stake the platform's own token will have similar pre-sale rights as investors who stake high amounts short-term, even if the stake is low.
Another innovation that the Bstarter launch platform will bring to the pre-sale sector is that it will insure the investments of people who invest in the projects pre-sale on the platform against the possibility of these projects failing. That is, if the projects supported by BSTAR fail, investors will not lose their resources. Since this will be an application that eliminates the risks of pre-sales, it can give BSTAR a great advantage in this market.
The Bstarter platform will not only provide services for investors who will participate in the pre-sale, but also support project developers in security audits, token engineering and branding with web3 and social media.
BSTAR, the own token of the Bstarter platform, is a BSC-based token. BSTAR has a maximum supply of 300 million. 25% of the BSTAR supply will be reserved for pre-sales. 60% of the funds to be obtained from these pre-sales will be spent on advertising and marketing, while the remaining 40% will be reserved for liquidity.
When we look at the roadmap of Bstarter, a very organized and planned roadmap catches our eye. The last quarter of 2021 is reserved for concept creation and airdrop organization. In short, we can say that in the first quarter of 2022, they are actively considering completing the necessary work for pre-sales organizations.
Finally, I would like to end my article by mentioning the partners of the Bstarter platform. Among the partners of the platform are DaoStarter and DFISTARTER, as well as organizations such as Investing In Decetralized World, Anonymo, Blockchain App Factory, CoinHub.
This article was written to introduce the features of the mentioned project. It is definitely not an investment advice.