Many of us, admire a lot of relationships on social media, which we term perfect. Even though they aren't.
Now, will you just want to sit back and keep appraising other people's relationships, while you let yours crumble within your very eyes?
Finding someone you love is hard, finding them and loving them sincerely is quite a task.
Sticking with them for better for worse., Is also more like work.
In this article, I would be revealing 35 Relationship Hacks that would help you take your relationships from scratch to the next level.
Here we go!
1) Make love the essence of the relationship. Love should be the reason for the relationship and not money, looks or any other secondary necessity.
2) Respect each other's boundaries.
Is there something your partner does not like.,. Don't go too wild with that. Respect their boundaries. You will enjoy their company more.
3) Respect their personality.
Male or female, everyone deserves respect. Attach respect to them., Always and always.
4) Take note of the little things they love.
Sometimes., When it comes to gifts. It's not all about the money, it's about the love and appreciation that goes with the gifts. If your partner has a liking for petty things like caps, teddy bears, hoods, strap bags and others.
When you get them one or more of these favourite things of theirs, they would attach more value to it than an extremely expensive Rolex watch in most cases.
Some people are just that way, not like they don't like good or expensive things., But they are ready to choose their favourite stuff over so many things over and over again. So the wisdom in here is this. As you get them very good and expensive stuff, always get one of their favourite stuff along with it. It goes a long way for them.
5) Get your partners involved in your affairs.
So many people don't like to open up to their partners, especially men. But as a lady, when you give your man daily tips about your life and happenings in it. He too would consider telling you about his goals and life challenges.
But doing so, you are building trust for each other.
6) Always communicate.
Long or short distance relationships., Communication is vital. Without communication, there is no relationship.
7) it's not a crime to be the first to call.
This is a big problem in so many relationships. "I will always be the one calling, and you don't" "I won't call her until she calls me" and many more comments of that nature.
The truth of the matter is that. The reason you keep calling them is that you care and want to hear from them. As time goes on, the other person will reciprocate it even more, so long as he/she genuinely loves you. Because it's sometimes a coincidence in a relationship. The guy may purposely refuse to call the lady to see if she would keep calling, while the lady on the other hand, had been calling first, and is already tired, thinking the guy doesn't love her enough to call.
Now, they both love themselves, but they are both trying to make sure the other cares., In a way that it only takes proper understanding to scale through. Now, when the guy/lady., Whichever was calling, keep calling. He/she can convince the other of his pure intentions and with time., Everything falls back into place.
8) Always be patient with your partner no matter what.
9) Let open your fears to them. That way, courage is built, individually and together we partners.
10) Don't lie to them. I repeat, never lie about a thing to them.
11) Discuss your goals and little achievements and celebrate each other. That way, you know if your partner is jealous of your success or not. So if you need to cut off, you will do so before things get out of hand.
12) Learn to always discuss with your partner before taking certain decisions. Ask if it's okay with them. That way, you are assuring them that you are theirs and they are yours.
13) Settle disputes amicably between yourselves. As much as you can, never involve a third party. It may ruin your relationship.
14) Text them often. Morning, and night. And afternoon as much as you can.
Don't skip 2days without hearing from them. It's unfair. Even a whole 24 hours without a word from your sweetheart suppose to prick you.
15) Attach value to them. Boast about them amongst your friends and family members.
16) Prioritize them. Make the number 1 in your life after God.
17) Make God the centre of your relationship.
18) Have a common agreement on spiritual things and settle religious differences.
19) Always tell them how much you love and care for them. Don't leave them to themselves. Pester them with sweat love texts as much as you can.
20) Don't just say you love them., Prove it. Act it. And make it a reality to them.
21)Choose your partner over your friends, always. Over your family too.
22)Support each other's dreams.
23) Always be available to talk to. Always be a good listener, so your partner can easily confide in you, rather than going outside to look for a friend to talk to.
24) Have a high degree of tolerance. No one is perfect.
25) No matter what, always forgive them. Forgive your partner when wrong. It matters.
26) Always say sorry when wrong.
27) When your partner reveals his/her past mistakes to you., Don't taunt or haunt them with it when having a misunderstanding. It's so downgrading and unfair of you.
28) Show appreciation for every little thing you were given. Every time you are called., Say thanks.
Anytime you are checked upon, say thanks. Anytime you are given a dime or gift, say thanks. It goes a long way in making your partner keep reaching out to you.
29)Be your partner's number one Fan. Carry his business on your head. Matters concerning him/her should be your concern too.
30) Be intentional about helping them. Proofer solutions to their problems as much as you can. That's why you have to be masterly skilled and crafted in different areas, so you can easily be of help to your partner. That way, they feel confident and secure telling you their problems, because they believe you can help them out.
31) Have healthy self-esteem and be a disciplined and mature and understanding partner.
32) Go out for dates regularly, take photo's, play games. All these are memories to be treasured.
33) Settle your financial differences., Make sure you can always assist your man or woman financially when needed.
34) Take time and appreciate them. Tell them how beautiful, adorable, handsome and loving they are. Tell them you miss them. Tell them they are your best Persons in life.
35) Send good morning, goodnight, or mid-day text as much as you can. And never stop praying for them. You pray for who you love right?
They deserve it too.
I hope this helps your relationship. Try out some or all of these relationship hacks and see your relationship taken to the next level. It's my greatest desire you all have a successful relationship and love life.
Love and light., Ebiz
14 Oct 2021
All images are from www.pixababy.com