read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 827,606.13).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
The topic that I am going to share for today is somewhat sensitive, my purpose here is to spread awareness and to help people to cope up with this issue. Also, the key points that I will share is based on my previous learnings and orientation about physical and mental health.
Risks of HIV and AIDS and Ways to Stay risk Free
AIDS is an earthly social and public health problem, and this also spread in Bangladesh. However, it has not yet reached a critical level among the general population. Due to the high risk population, AIDS could soon take a deadly turn in our country. Since the ultimate consequence of this incurable disease is death, everyone, especially adolescents or young girls, needs to be aware of this and be careful. Here in Bangladesh, the highest risk is the teenagers.
The main reasons are;
1. Unaware of sex education
2. Less/no idea about possible causes of HIV / AIDS
3. For women, they are more vulnerable in harrassment
All of these are my awesome sponsors.They always inspire me in writing new articles. Thank you so much everyone.You guys can click their logo to check their articles.
As a result of the physical and mental changes to teen-agers during thier adolescence period, one-fourth of the total population of Bangladesh is 10 to 19 year old adolescents. Teenager's physical and mental changes during adolescence cause a great deal of curiosity in their way of thinking and behavior. They can't speak or ask any questions about these matters to the elders, even to their parents, so they tend to be much more emotional and many become interested in having unsafe physical relationships. In such cases, they are at risk of HIV infection.
Risk behaviors in the case of HIV infection
The HIV virus resides in the body of a person infected with HIV in semen, vagina, blood and breast milk. HIV is transmitted through the exchange of these four types of fluids. In other words, HIV infection occurs when the blood, semen or vagina of an infected person has an opportunity to enter another person's body. Risk behaviors for HIV infection are the use of the same injection needle and syringe by more than one person for drug use or other purposes.
(1) Intake of untested blood.
(2) Use of untreated germicidal equipment during operation.
(3) Adoption of child of HIV infected mother.
(4) Establishing unsafe physical contact.
Ways to stay free from the risk of HIV and AIDS
1. Avoid Risky Behavior
2. Emotional Mitigation: Adolescents behave risky mainly due to curiosity and emotion. Therefore, it is very important for adolescents to acquire the skills to quench their curiosity or emotions. Being able to talk openly with adults, especially parents, about all these things will remove this curiosity and soothe the emotions.
3. Rejection of risky proposals: Skills and tactics of saying 'no' to unwanted or unethical proposals.
4. Adherence to religious and social rules and customs: No religion or society approves of intoxication or drug addiction, immoral physical or sexual relations etc. Therefore, adhering to religious rules reduces the risk of contracting AIDS.
5. Raising awareness about HIV and AIDS: There is a need to create mass awareness about the dangers of HIV and AIDS. For this purpose, Ramak propaganda, organizing rallies, electronic means can be used. People can be easily inspired through the rural ballads, path dramas and cultural programs of Bayati, the bearer of folk culture of Bangladesh. These activities play a very important role in creating self-awareness of the individual and raising public awareness among the people.
Hopefully you learned something from what I have shared. As it said, "prevention is better than cure".
Thank you so much readers, my lovely sponsors, upvoter and commenter for supporting me. Inshallah I will also do it. Thanks for visiting! See you soon to my another article.
Lead image edited by Canva.
Hello all of my Sweet read.cash family. How about you all? I hope and pray that everyone is fine there and leading good life.I am also quite fine from here.