read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 811,445.93).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
One of the needs for having a skill is great, be it handwork or other types of skills, is that whereas many jobs will fail, skills hardly fail you.
Also, when you have a skill it becomes easier for you to venture into a business because you have something of value to offer. If you have nothing to offer, don’t expect money or any form of payment in return.
Tailoring as a profession
The fashion industry is counted among the industries with the highest rate of demand. As a matter of fact, the industry can be said to be an escape route for young Nigerians, from unemployment and poverty.
Though acquiring the skill is paramount, but the driving force here is passion.
Because with passion, acquiring the needed skill can be achieved with a year. And when enough skill is achieved, starting up your own tailoring shops and fashion lines becomes the next thing.
However, before you start doubting the possibility of you growing big in the industry, try to remind yourself that, just like everywhere else, consistency and self-determination is the key to successfulness.
Being a fashion designer today only take the grace of God. Am an educationist by profession and I has passion in tailoring business right from my secondary days level. Although it has not been easy going to school at the same time learning a skill.
This profession has opened my eyes to great benefits in which am enjoying today. While I was in university, I used this handwork to help myself in so many ways and I had good customers then.
Am really proud to be a fashion designer because it gives me joy and the skills of creativity on how I can give my customers the best outfit when they get outside.
Some of my handworks are👇👇👇👇
Advantages of Being a Tailor
Here are some of the benefits in tailoring business,
1. Tailors can work with many different customers
2. Working as a dressmaker is not that stressful
3. Tailors often don’t have to work many extra hours
4. Decent work-life balance for custom sewers
5. Tailors can work indoors
6. You can build a strong network of people
7. Tailors can help out their family and friends
8. Can also be beneficial for your own life
9. You can earn extra money from side hustles
10. You can avoid hard physical work
11. Tailors don’t work in classical office environments
12. You can start your own tailor business
13. You see the results of your labor every day
14. You can make your clients happy
15. Tailors don’t need a college degree
Engaging in one skill or the other is very good. It will serve as additional income even as a government workers.
I cherished my handwork and it has been a blessing to my life