What is online freelancing / outsourcing?
Outsourcing is the work of an organization with the help of an outside organization or person and not themselves. This work can be part of a special project or an entire project. Freelancing is when a person works for a different organization or person on a contract basis without working for a specific organization. Just as a freelancer has the freedom to decide what type of work to do, so does the freedom to work whenever he wants. Freelancers are not restricted to the usual office hours. Companies usually outsource to reduce production costs. Many times outsourcing is also done due to lack of adequate time, labor or technology. Basically IT based jobs (such as - Web Development, Software Development Apps Development, Writing & Content, Design, Multimedia & Architecture, SEO / SEM / SMM, Data Entry etc.) are outsourced. Countries that offer this type of service include India, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina, Indonesia, China, Philippines, Russia, Pakistan, Panama, Nepal, Bangladesh, Romania, Malaysia, Egypt and many more. What to do
The current marketplaces are quite competitive. Especially in Odesa. It is not easy to get the first job without any previous job feedback. Because everyone wants to hire a freelancer who is skilled and has previous work experience. So a new freelancer needs to look at a few things to get a job at Odesa. Let's see what they are:
1. Arrange the Odesk profile neatly. If you are confused, check the profile of good freelancers. Then there will be an idea. Provide the information you need. Check the profile a few times. If you make a mistake, you must edit.
2. Write down all the skills you have. Make sure you have a portfolio on every subject you write as a skill. Attach some of the best works from your works to the portfolio. Skills that do not have a portfolio, it is better not to write at first. Because the client prefers to see what you have done before rather than what qualifications you have written.
3. Write the title in such a way that the client can get a complete idea about you at the first sight. This will increase your chances of getting a job.
4. Bid for the job you are good at. Only bid for jobs that match your job skills. Never bid for work that you can do half or not.
5. Write a cover letter in beautiful language and a brief description of how you will do the job. Before sending the cover letter, you must check a few times whether there are any errors or vague or unwanted statements. A nice cover letter increases your chances of getting a job by 50%.
. Now it's time to set the rate. Be sure to bid at the relevant price. Don't bid too high or too low. This will make the client have a negative attitude about you. Even if you bid at a slightly lower rate in the beginning, don't bid at a lower price that is disrespectful to your work. So determine a relevant price by understanding the type and condition of work. You can also tell the client that you are willing to do a little less work first. He can also give you the job.
. There is a saying in English, Never Give up! That means never give up. Keep trying. The first job is a little hard to find. But once you start getting a job, you don't have to look back if you are a qualified, skilled person. There are many successful freelancers who have tried for months to get the first job. At present they may be giving up many jobs due to lack of time. So if you want to do freelancing on Odesk or any freelancing platform, you have to stick to the desire of success. It is not possible to build a freelancing career without perseverance. Lastly, when you come to work on Odesk or a freelancing platform, you must bring qualifications. Freelancing is the application of skills that you acquire in any sector. Freelancing marketplaces are not a place to learn a job. Rather, the next place to learn to work is these marketplaces. So acquire skills and then do freelancing. Only then will the road to success be open to you.