read.cash is a platform where you could earn money (total earned by users so far: $ 637,410.51).
You could get tips for writing articles and comments, which are paid in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency,
which can be spent on the Internet or converted to your local money.
Takes one minute, no documents required
10 Little-known interesting facts about my country-Serbia !!!
2. In Serbia, one river is called "year" because it is exactly 365 meters long.
3. In the area of today's Serbia, the Celts built their settlements from which the two largest Serbian cities, Belgrade and Novi Sad, were later born.
4. Between the 3rd and 4th centuries, as many as 17 Roman emperors were born in the area of today's Serbia, which is one fifth of all Roman emperors throughout history.
5. It is a little known fact that Serbia helped Bulgaria in 1885, even if the two countries were at war at that time. So if you enter the premises of the Red Cross in Geneva today, you will see a board that reads: Be as humane as Serbia in 1885.
6. In the town of Sremski Karlovci there is the Chapel of Peace, it is the first place where peace negotiations were held at a round table.
7. Vampire is our word that the world has generally accepted. And if the word vampire is associated in the world with Dracula, according to legend, the first vampire is a certain Petar Blagojević, about whom the Austrian press wrote at the time.
8. There are four letters on the Serbian coat of arms. The majority of Serbs themselves think that they mean only the unity of the Serb saves. In fact, their meaning is the King of Kings - Kings of Kings (Jesus Christ is meant here).
9. The largest gorge in Europe is the Djerdap gorge.
10. According to some allegations, the first tavern in Europe was established in the Belgrade settlement of Dorcol in 1522.