1. Debt is equivalent to death. (The way people flee from death or be careful in this case) (Bukhari Sharif 5232, Muslim Sharif 2172, Tirmidhi Sharif 1161)
2. When a man meets a woman in solitude, the third of them is undoubtedly the devil. (Tirmidhi Sharif 1161)
3. Do not go to women whose husbands are abroad. Because the devil is in your veins. (Tirmidhi Sharif 1172)
4. It is better to bury an iron nail on the head than to touch an illegal woman.
(As-Silsilatus Sahihah 228)
5. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “There are two classes of people in Hell whom I have not seen. They will come in the future. The first class will be a group of oppressors, with whips like the tails of cows with which they will beat people. And the second category is the group of women who will wear clothes but still remain naked, will attract others to themselves and will also attract others to them, whose heads will be like the humped camels. They will not enter Paradise. You won't even smell it. But the fragrance of Paradise can be found even from far away places. ” (Muslim Sharif)
6. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw outside the mosque that women had mingled with men on the streets. Then the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to the women, "Wait, for you should not walk in the middle of the road, but for you." Hearing this, the women started walking against the wall and it was seen that many of their clothes would blend with the wall.
(Abu Dawood Sharif 5272)
6. On hearing that a woman should not travel alone without a mahram man, and that no stranger should enter her without a mahram, a man asked, "O Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)! My wife has left for Hajj. What should I do now? The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) replied, "Go out with him."
(Bukhari Sharif 162)
6. Women are secret things, so when she goes out (from home), Satan makes her look beautiful in the eyes of men. (Tirmidhi Sharif 1138)
9. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade us to go to women without the permission of their husbands. (Tirmidhi 269)
10. Every eye is adulterous. And if a woman passes by a (male) party using perfume, then she is a prostitute.
Even in this situation it is forbidden to go for prayers.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, "No prayer will be accepted until the woman who goes to the mosque using the saint takes a bath."
(Sahih Al-Jame As-Sagir Aziziadatuh 260)
11. Some part of adultery has been recorded on the child of Adam, he must be involved in it. Adultery of two eyes is sight, adultery of two ears is hearing, adultery of mouth is speech, adultery of hands is touching and adultery of feet is adultery. And the heart begins to hope and desire. The place of shame implements him or turns him into a liar.
(Muslim Sharif 2657)
12. A woman who puts her veil (opens her clothes) in a place other than her home, husband's house or mother's house, tears the veil and shyness between her and her Lord. (Tirmidhi Sharif 2603)
13. If you look at a woman, do not look at her again and again. Rather, look back, for the first time you are forgiven, not the second time. (Ahmad Sharif 1369)
14. The curse of men on women who have a lot of women and the curse of Allah on women who have a lot of men. (Ibn Majah Sharif 1904)
15. A woman who wears extra hair on her head that is not on her head, connects it to her head. (Sahih Al-Jamius Sagir 2605)
Because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Whoever calls people to guidance, there is exactly the same reward for those who follow him!” (Saheeh Muslim)
# May Allah Tayala grant everyone the tawfiq to act, Amin.