I recently had the chance to discuss Beatzcoin and Vibravid with Steven Zambrom who is the CEO of Vibravid and founder of Beatzcoin. We dive into each and get a feel for what they’re all about and how they work together.
Beatzcoin is a Tron token that is the currency for Vibravid which is a platform that hosts digital content where creators and users can earn and spend revenue in a fair system. It utilizes the TRON network to accomplish this and is one of the only video hosting dapps currently on the TRON network that offers this.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:19
• What’s your favorite digital audio workspace for music? – 1:25
• What problems do these projects each solve? – 3:03
• Can you speak a little more to the video aspect and how it relates to censorship and free speech - 6:10
• Why did you decide to go with the Tron blockchain? – 8:51
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Beatzcoin and Vibravid? – 12:12
• What are the next big updates for Beatzcoin and Vibravid to release soon or that are in the works? – 14:28
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this and see the roadmap? – 16:36
• Where does Beatzcoin and Vibravid fit in with other existing projects? – 17:38
• Where do you see Beatzcoin and Vibravid going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 21:10
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!
...and you will also help the author collect more tips.