read.cash is a platform where you can earn money for your articles and comments. You can get paid upvotes
from other users or just earn points for writing articles and comments, which are converted daily to
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency, which can be used on the Internet or converted to your local money.
I had the chance to speak with Rob McNealy who is the co-founder of TUSC. We discussed what it’s all about, what they advocate for, and where they’re headed in 2020 and beyond. No ICO. No IEO. No Token Sale. No BS.
TUSC is a rebrand and evolution of the OCC project. TUSC was developed by and for the OCC community.
TUSC coins will not be sold or otherwise offered as an ICO or IEO. TUSC coins can only be obtained from the OCC token swap. After the swap period is over, OCC tokens will be deprecated and no longer supported.
OCC tokens were never offered as a security, sold, ICO’d or bartered. OCC tokens were freely and anonymously distributed to the community via faucets in early 2018. No personal or potentially valuable information was ever collected during the OCC distribution.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
• Can you give us a brief introduction to TUSC?
• What problem does TUSC solve?
• How did TUSC get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
• What are the next big updates for TUSC to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does TUSC fit in with other existing similar projects?
• Where do you see TUSC going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
What do you think about TUSC? Do you have any further questions for Rob? What do you think about their “No ICO. No IEO. No Token Sale. No BS.” Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!